Decent coat and lamp...

Just now, belucky said:

If you have a decathlon branch near you give it a try mate , they have a good hunting clothing section, some good coats for sensible money 

And as for a lamp , some of these torches available these days are more than up to the task , my pal got a rechargeable one of Temu , very impressive 

30 minutes ago, belucky said:

If you have a decathlon branch near you give it a try mate , they have a good hunting clothing section, some good coats for sensible money 

Iv had a couple of decent items from decathalon, welly an jacket wise, much better to go an have a look tho, but even ordering online aslong as you don’t order the cheesesteak stuff in range most of it seems quite decent 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, belucky said:

I’ve got a pair of their Solognac trousers they are very hard wearing and comfortable and as you say sensible prices.

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Paramo banto jacket,nice and light, extremely waterproof...22amp lithium battery and my light force think it's a.140?

Like you say mate nice and light well happy with mine and got the fleece that goes with it that gives you a few exstra pockets that you can get to the fleece pockets from the jacket. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, WataWalloper said:

Paramo are great but don’t take any abuse they just fall to threads, comfy an do the job they made for tho

I wouldn't go scraming about through brambles and thorns with mine tbh I reckon they are made for the hiking and hill walking fraternity not for bashing through cover. 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, belucky said:

Only got a pair of zip up wellingtons from decathlon that I only usually wear in really wet weather or just after and have to say for the money they are spot on and comfortable and with a two year guarantee I don't think you can go far wrong with decathlon stuff price wise. I am planning to visit there large store in Sheffield soon and have a look at their merino wool base layers they have in store. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Only got a pair of zip up wellingtons from decathlon that I only usually wear in really wet weather or just after and have to say for the money they are spot on and comfortable and with a two year guarantee I don't think you can go far wrong with decathlon stuff price wise. I am planning to visit there large store in Sheffield soon and have a look at their merino wool base layers they have in store. 

The shop is deffo worth a visit, take extra cash tho haha

• Like 1