Trump 3rd assassination attempt..

21 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I'm thick scotty , can you give me a basic explanation of what's going on 

the yanks think they can starve country’s out  by sanctioning them stopping anyone trading with them but russia have shown it won’t work 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wee fat prod that delivers plywood to our place has the star of David tattooed on his arms and legs. The young fellas that I work with actually point and laugh at the dopey cnut. Lol.  Where's

freedom ? im not free to speak my mind  im not free to write what i want  im not free to hunt a hare  we are that brainwashed we dont know what freedom is 

He thing is mate there's no money in it for the west to just go in a flatten the places the ground along with the people in it.  The longer these wars drag on for them the more money they can make out

Posted Images

4 hours ago, scotty12 said:

You walking about with your eyes shut nothing seems to be happening lol 

thought you were one of the more sensible ones aswell lol 

I am mate just want to see the collapse of society before I’m to old to enjoy it lol 

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I am mate just want to see the collapse of society before I’m to old to enjoy it lol 

It's coming mate done worry sometimes you have to build the foundations from scratch and yet in order for that to happen you have to dismantle what's already there ..... get that big bag of money pumped into silver heard a wee rumour that the price of silver could over take the price of gold 

• Like 1
Just now, scotty12 said:

IMG_2820.png

they are maybe able to keep some country’s on the brink of starvation and in the dark ages bullying them to do as there told like n korea african country’s etc but that sort of cohersive control won’t work with russia 

the quicker the dollar goes pop the better the them yanks will be in koreas shoes there self not a day to soon

• Like 1

It's like the pro russian federation on here , I've not been there or China , but I've been to Africa and India and they're shit holes. We are the west for good and bad , think China has plans for freedom and democracy? Lol. If you lot were in China you'd be getting a bullet to the back of your necks, you're all mental. But who isn't I guess ....

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Borr said:

It's like the pro russian federation on here , I've not been there or China , but I've been to Africa and India and they're shit holes. We are the west for good and bad , think China has plans for freedom and democracy? Lol. If you lot were in China you'd be getting a bullet to the back of your necks, you're all mental. But who isn't I guess ....

lol just sit back watch the actions of each you soon see who  the c**t is mate 

we will be like africa and india soon 

loads move to russia  poland etc  for a better life mate loads 

you mean like here getting locked up for speaking your mind ? i think the propaganda you have been force fed your full life is messing with you judgement mate lol 

53 minutes ago, Borr said:

55 minutes ago, Borr said:

Why are they shitholes ? 

42 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Why are they shitholes ? 

how anyone can say with a straight face we  have freedom and they dont is comical 

same as they think the usa and uk want  peace and china wants war must been smoking spice ffs we caused more war in 50 years then the chinks have in 10,000 year lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how anyone can say with a straight face we  have freedom and they dont is comical 

same as they think the usa and uk want  peace and china wants war must been smoking spice ffs we caused more war in 50 years then the chinks have in 10,000 year lol 

Says someone living in western freedom their entire life.... Go live in china and report back....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2