Trump 3rd assassination attempt..

1 hour ago, Chid said:

You do know if the British got being hamas the Irish would support the Israelis , they do the total opposite to what ever the British do 😂😂. It's not about calling anyone out it's just there hatred for anything British.

A wee fat prod that delivers plywood to our place has the star of David tattooed on his arms and legs. The young fellas that I work with actually point and laugh at the dopey cnut. Lol. 

Where's yours at? Arm or leg? 

• Haha 9

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wee fat prod that delivers plywood to our place has the star of David tattooed on his arms and legs. The young fellas that I work with actually point and laugh at the dopey cnut. Lol.  Where's

freedom ? im not free to speak my mind  im not free to write what i want  im not free to hunt a hare  we are that brainwashed we dont know what freedom is 

He thing is mate there's no money in it for the west to just go in a flatten the places the ground along with the people in it.  The longer these wars drag on for them the more money they can make out

Posted Images

11 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Stop with the nonsense and just f**k off to Russia or china if your not happy lol 

or we could stand our ground and grow some balls and unite together get every last one of they corrupt b*****ds out of government elect people that will work on behalf of the people not we the people working on behalf of those rat b*****ds to line their pockets 

Ok so you've got all the government out and you going ro elect new people 

How the f**k are you going to find people that will work for the people . I give it 1 month before their all corrupt again 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

How the f**k are you going to find people that will work for the people . I give it 1 month before their all corrupt again 

a real democracy would be best nothing ever changing without a vote with the people on all issues

10 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

First of all you rip up the current system get rid of 80% of the government get people in to fill the 20% more like a committee working for we the people money gets audited every so often we the people decide what OUR money gets spent on 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

IMG_2834.png

i was watching trump talking about it 

and about bricks  been a bigger spender more buying power  then the  usa and allies 

then that tik tok kid in la in hours he’s saying you think la is a magical great city it’s a f***ing shit hole an absolute dive he couldn’t believe it 

you only have to look at the state the west is in to see a change is happening and not for the better scotty

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i was watching trump talking about it 

and about bricks  been a bigger spender more buying power  then the  usa and allies 

then that tik tok kid in la in hours he’s saying you think la is a magical great city it’s a f***ing shit hole an absolute dive he couldn’t believe it 

you only have to look at the state the west is in to see a change is happening and not for the better scotty

There's a reset happening either way good or bad in the not too distant future only a fool would think otherwise  

im going along with it will be a good reset beneficial to we the people 

On 23/10/2024 at 19:12, mC HULL said:

who are the only coutry in the west calling out the war crimes of the israelis for one 

War crimes……the yids have done more in 12 months to sort out those horrible f***ing savages than we managed in 25 years ! Lol 

The moral of the story is, don’t f**k about and pick fights with people who don’t give two fucks about rinsing you out ! Lol 

• Like 4