Trump 3rd assassination attempt..

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sorry but I always thought inflation was aligned to the keeping the economy going , eg productivity , maintaining the value of money etc to prevent events like pre war Germany. 

VM.TIKTOK.COM

Watch the link attached that will explain it , just another form of tax only one winner comes from it 

• Like 1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wee fat prod that delivers plywood to our place has the star of David tattooed on his arms and legs. The young fellas that I work with actually point and laugh at the dopey cnut. Lol.  Where's

freedom ? im not free to speak my mind  im not free to write what i want  im not free to hunt a hare  we are that brainwashed we dont know what freedom is 

He thing is mate there's no money in it for the west to just go in a flatten the places the ground along with the people in it.  The longer these wars drag on for them the more money they can make out

Posted Images

T.ME

Nesara Gesara Vibes! "There is a way." This was Donald Trump's response to a question about...

Listen to this video very carefully , I told yous what would be coming abolishment of most taxes. 

"they had more money than they knew what to spend it on before the tax system "

first they laughed, then they mocked 

now they follow .....

Edited by scotty12
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Wish they would hurry up with this total world take over thing I,m geared up and ready to go but nothing much seems to be happening 

You walking about with your eyes shut nothing seems to be happening lol 

thought you were one of the more sensible ones aswell lol 

• Like 1

the west are about finished look at the price of everything the squalor about everywhere most struggling to feed there self pensioners getting money taken 

china russia etc must be laughing like f**k we have been destroyed from the inside out 

• Like 1