Trump 3rd assassination attempt..

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wee fat prod that delivers plywood to our place has the star of David tattooed on his arms and legs. The young fellas that I work with actually point and laugh at the dopey cnut. Lol.  Where's

freedom ? im not free to speak my mind  im not free to write what i want  im not free to hunt a hare  we are that brainwashed we dont know what freedom is 

He thing is mate there's no money in it for the west to just go in a flatten the places the ground along with the people in it.  The longer these wars drag on for them the more money they can make out

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Ffs you two I,m getting all in a tiz here, what should I do with my wedge, spend it on gold hide it or throw it overboard ???

20DCACBD-CCDD-457F-B298-AD44754F40C7.jpeg

I wouldn’t worry mate, I doubt the international banking system or the capitalist system is about to suddenly go tits up.

We’ve got far more to worry about with this Labour government and their upcoming budget !

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Ffs you two I,m getting all in a tiz here, what should I do with my wedge, spend it on gold hide it or throw it overboard ???

20DCACBD-CCDD-457F-B298-AD44754F40C7.jpeg

Buy silver and buy it quick 

IMG_2757.png

IMG_2758.png

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Scotty, do you consider China as part of the “cabal of old banking systems “ ? After all The Bank of China is, even though your previous posts don’t  mention it, are not only members of SWIFT , but shareholders and members of the board of directors .

I think that all the BRIC members , apart from Russia obviously, will remain members of SWIFT, even if they do launch a BRIC’s version. The BRICS version will only be there to accommodate Russias trade with the other BRICS members.

You have your opinions and thought on this very interesting subject, and even though I don’t agree with all of them, I can respect them while having my own thoughts and opinions.

Cheers.

All central banks are cabal owned have a look at what wars there's been and you'll probably find they never had central banks.  He who controls the money controls the country 

From what there saying the Rothschild's stored most of their gold in china 

Russia this Russia that most of Europe are still buying gas from them right now so they sanctions mean fuckall. Plenty other countries dropping the dollar and selling it off. I don't know a lot about bonds but there's plenty countries getting rid of the USA bonds aswell. 

the dollar will come back I'm not saying it's completely finished but when it does it will be gold standard and they will be trading  fairly with the brics they will just be last to announce it along with the uk. 

Edited by scotty12

Middles class should afford a nice house a new car  and a growing family with a  high standard of living on a SINGLE INCOME  "it's going to happen and it's going to happen fast " 

donald j trump  said at his rally recently can't upload the link . 

now how the f**k is that possible as things stand USA is 33 trillion in debt or something lol start joining the dots 

15 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

All central banks are cabal owned have a look at what wars there's been and you'll probably find they never had central banks.  He who controls the money controls the country 

From what there saying the Rothschild's stored most of their gold in china 

Russia this Russia that most of Europe are still buying gas from them right now so they sanctions mean fuckall. Plenty other countries dropping the dollar and selling it off. I don't know a lot about bonds but there's plenty countries getting rid of the USA bonds aswell. 

the dollar will come back I'm not saying it's completely finished but when it does it will be gold standard and they will be trading  fairly with the brics they will just be last to announce it along with the uk. 

But it doesn’t matter if we use the gold standard or trade in cowrie shells, transactions will still have to be carried out world wide and that is done mainly through SWIFT. If BRICS takes over, it’s still the same ; an electronic messaging service, so what difference will it make ?

As far as I can see, countries Central Banks don’t run SWIFT, it’s owned and run by normal banks and financial institutions, as the list of their shareholders shows.

Of course Europe is still buying Russias oil and gas, but they can’t use the SWIFT messaging service to do it, it has to be done using slower and less secure means. 
The rest of BRICS members still use SWIFT, if BRICS does launch a financial messaging service it will run alongside SWIFT, it won’t matter what currencies are used or how those currencies are backed; it’s a messaging service . 
Even if the USD tanked and the Yuan become the world’s currency it would still need a high speed , secure financial messaging service.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

But it doesn’t matter if we use the gold standard or trade in cowrie shells, transactions will still have to be carried out world wide and that is done mainly through SWIFT. If BRICS takes over, it’s still the same ; an electronic messaging service, so what difference will it make ?

As far as I can see, countries Central Banks don’t run SWIFT, it’s owned and run by normal banks and financial institutions, as the list of their shareholders shows.

Of course Europe is still buying Russias oil and gas, but they can’t use the SWIFT messaging service to do it, it has to be done using slower and less secure means. 
The rest of BRICS members still use SWIFT, if BRICS does launch a financial messaging service it will run alongside SWIFT, it won’t matter what currencies are used or how those currencies are backed; it’s a messaging service . 
Even if the USD tanked and the Yuan become the world’s currency it would still need a high speed , secure financial messaging service.

Cheers.

VM.TIKTOK.COM

I don't know what part of there's going to be a new financial system that replaces the old  bent corrupted rigged system that I'm not explaining  clearly enough is all getting tipped on its head as you know it, I've already said swift is the Cabal system it will get replaced by ripple as said above in the video link. 

IMG_2760.png

IMG_2761.png

1 hour ago, scotty12 said:
VM.TIKTOK.COM

I don't know what part of there's going to be a new financial system that replaces the old  bent corrupted rigged system that I'm not explaining  clearly enough is all getting tipped on its head as you know it, I've already said swift is the Cabal system it will get replaced by ripple as said above in the video link. 

IMG_2760.png

IMG_2761.png

So its worth chucking £20 into ripple?

15 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

So it's worth chucking £20 into ripple?

I'm no financial adviser but it would seem so the more the merrier remember though gods money is always gold and silver that will get the biggest return ;) 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Inflation one of the biggest scams going ..... getting the picture yet ?

IMG_2764.png

Sorry but I always thought inflation was aligned to the keeping the economy going , eg productivity , maintaining the value of money etc to prevent events like pre war Germany. 

18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sorry but I always thought inflation was aligned to the keeping the economy going , eg productivity , maintaining the value of money etc to prevent events like pre war Germany. 

Inflation is the costs going up normally done to stop spending and lower wage costs , they will happily make people homeless to reduce inflation.....