Need rural crime solicitor.

1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

Dunno about England and wales but you don’t get days in prison up in Scotland for fines anymore I got a 6 hundred quid fine just at the tail end if lockdown an haven’t paid a coin had a few threatening letters that’s it and even when you did get days I got 90 days for 1500 compensation order and had 7 days an that for a few others ….. so what’s the crack down south if you don’t pay fines? 

You go nick and still owe it when u get out go nick again and so on

• Like 1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I think its all wrong to be hunting down, hunting men,.. considering the plethora of violent folk that are wandering around the UK.. Whatever has this fecking country come to...🤔

I'm  gonna carry on  , just got these 2 little  crackers  so that's next 10 / 12 years  sorted,,, got plenty of permissions, no one aloud on never see any body to have an altercation  with  any  way 

I admire your tenacity mate and wish you good luck through the season. I often wonder how I would feel about the game if I were 30 years younger as lurchers and running them was a big part of my life

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I just mooch about with a catty and me carthorse these days...if the opportunity arises to put something worthwhile on the deck...and there's no-one about,then I will do the deed and deal with the consequences...but I don't go out looking for it these days ...things may change in a few yrs when we get settled again....I won't have to do the celebrity death run on the way home.... because it will all be on my doorstep 😉👍

speaking of the cart horse the collar on that tracker needed an hole an inch down for me biggest dog ffs lol dry here bits a mist dogs itching but just a mooch IMG_0336.png.ffc6a1ebe3e9541781347074ff062190.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i get we’re your coming from but i’d rather go out enjoy yourself doing what you like to do what happens happens f**k them 

they show us all the time laws mean f**k all  

I admire your tenacity mate and wish you good luck through the season. I often wonder how I would feel about the game if I were 30 years younger as lurchers and running them was a big part of my life despite the risks and back then some of the incidents I was involved in never put me off and some I still bear the scars to this day. I really feel for the lads getting these horrendous fines and court costs though even worse the confiscation of dogs and outrageous bans on keeping dogs that I find disgusting tbh.

• Like 9
6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

speaking of the cart horse the collar on that tracker needed an hole an inch down for me biggest dog ffs lol dry here bits a mist dogs itching but just a mooch IMG_0336.png.ffc6a1ebe3e9541781347074ff062190.png

They look well you dosser 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I admire your tenacity mate and wish you good luck through the season. I often wonder how I would feel about the game if I were 30 years younger as lurchers and running them was a big part of my life despite the risks and back then some of the incidents I was involved in never put me off and some I still bear the scars to this day. I really feel for the lads getting these horrendous fines and court costs though even worse the confiscation of dogs and outrageous bans on keeping dogs that I find disgusting tbh.

You get a few floggings did you 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

The cart horse got some neck on her mate🤣DSC_1696.JPG.e82789a3fa9dba490c0c8b6232aa1778.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, terryd said:

Fines are one thing but the loss of dog is another 

Imagine having a dog of a lifetime that you had reared from a pup for it to be seized by the police then pics plastered all over social media saying it had been rehomed as a pet with a family who will probably never let the dog off the lead never mind letting the dog do what it was bred to do. I must be mental torture for the dog as well as the former owner who if he thought anything about his dog would be mental torture for him as well.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Imagine having a dog of a lifetime that you had reared from a pup for it to be seized by the police then pics plastered all over social media saying it had been rehomed as a pet with a family who will probably never let the dog off the lead never mind letting the dog do what it was bred to do. I must be mental torture for the dog as well as the former owner who if he thought anything about his dog would be mental torture for him as well.

i’m there now mate  best i’ve been around he walks looking at me like a pet staff lol but what do you do he lives to hunt he wouldn’t get on in a pet home like you say torture

5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

it was worse  much worse when legal for getting collared gamekeepers etc now there about gone now  it’s dog walkers ring texting filth the issue

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it was worse  much worse when legal for getting collared gamekeepers etc now there about gone now  it’s dog walkers ring texting filth the issue

True everyone and their grandmother's have a mobile phone on them. 

• Like 1