Need rural crime solicitor.

25 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Mate a bloke beside me was on a ban from owning dogs and was on a fckn television programme with dogs dragging them all over badger settes theres ways around it

Trouble is with the running dogs they’re giving bans for being with people with running dogs. Can’t even put them in someone else’s name 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I think its all wrong to be hunting down, hunting men,.. considering the plethora of violent folk that are wandering around the UK.. Whatever has this fecking country come to...🤔

I'm  gonna carry on  , just got these 2 little  crackers  so that's next 10 / 12 years  sorted,,, got plenty of permissions, no one aloud on never see any body to have an altercation  with  any  way 

I admire your tenacity mate and wish you good luck through the season. I often wonder how I would feel about the game if I were 30 years younger as lurchers and running them was a big part of my life

Posted Images

In my limited experience , if your on the land lamping fallow out the motor , you’ll be treated better than those caught under Gallelio 

Dog wise , I doubt you’ll get a ban from keeping them 

Might get the motor back 

Doubt you’ll get a county ban 

At least you'll get a big fine, likely forfeiture of the dog , don’t k ow the details , but if you’ve killed a deer , they’ll have you under the wildlife act . 

if not they too be trespass in pursuit of game . 

I f***ing hate them , bunch of milk monitors 

• Like 3

A mate of mine travels south every week getting big numbers got caught with dogs lamps n motor arrested them took all dogs lamps n motor got charged with fox hunting n that over 6 months back n forth to court not enough evidence dogs car n lamps back no charge for kennels either as stated if you get get away with it no kennel fees unless you get book thrown at you then  kennel fees it is same lads still go down south get pulled over n told to follow officer back down road send em on way 

4 minutes ago, twelsh said:

A mate of mine travels south every week getting big numbers got caught with dogs lamps n motor arrested them took all dogs lamps n motor got charged with fox hunting n that over 6 months back n forth to court not enough evidence dogs car n lamps back no charge for kennels either as stated if you get get away with it no kennel fees unless you get book thrown at you then  kennel fees it is same lads still go down south get pulled over n told to follow officer back down road send em on way 

That used to be the case mostly back in the day if you got a tug on the way or on the way home. Remember in the early 90s getting a tug after coming out of a place where we had something to eat near 6 mile bottom and the copper who pulled us said that was his job every Sunday to watch for courses or attend report's of poaching . TBH he was okay and even said best time to come to the area was midweek. Times have changed and not for the better.

• Like 3

Probably is a lot people driving the same cars that people associate with hunting , trunks and 4x4 you can see the dogs in the back off , if travelling get a van and change your clothes before driving home two blokes camouflaged up draw attention 🤣

6 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

Probably is a lot people driving the same cars that people associate with hunting , trunks and 4x4 you can see the dogs in the back off , if travelling get a van and change your clothes before driving home two blokes camouflaged up draw attention 🤣

Most wear track suits now anyway

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

Didn’t work for these 😅

5B88FF67-4B7A-4D82-8A55-E4833B64638A.png

C1553C82-0A20-47B0-A779-F48408A8855A.png

• Sad 3

Don't think it matters if it's your vehicle,or a company vehicle with livery....you get stopped,with bashed up dogs,lamps, slips etc...they will make an example of you...won't do your business or reputation any good when your caught ,charged an found guilty of wildlife crime...

• Like 2