• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's gone protesting outside the local kebab house on his bike mate..they have increased the kebab meat and chips by 20p...  

Was gonna say the mans got balls but I'd be lieing, King you are 1 sick puppy

Mushroom wishes he was that tall, 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ditchman said:

ive been BANNED 4 times on another forum.........mostly for talking about fat sarah. and politics ........would you believe it :icon_eek:

Ban for life on that one ,they are an obnoxious bunch ,present company expected!

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

A WHAT............you just made that up

It's actually something that my shooting mate (paddy) made up . We used to take the piss out of our other shooting mate , and say he's got a tiny cock called a femmipenis 😄.

41 minutes ago, mel b said:

It's actually something that my shooting mate (paddy) made up . We used to take the piss out of our other shooting mate , and say he's got a tiny cock called a femmipenis 😄.

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

For adults and children over 12 years old: when symptoms appear, take the contents of a sachet...

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

i mean ...i ask you...what on earth can you do with something like that..........tickle it with a feather ?

I don't know what you can do with such a fierce ferocious weapon mate..

But I do know a lad who is armed with such a beast..he thought it would be fun1 night by dropping his trousers in a house party 2 of my mates said..where the knob should of been there was infact a small indent 😅😅 now he was on amphetamine that night but 1 of two things must of happened..

Either that whizz was strong as feck of God's played a very cruel trick..

Either way the lad had a hole instead of a length 😅😅

Greb has just informed me he's been destroying this paragliders wife whilst he's at work,  apparently he's been taking testosterone therapy but it's not doing the job, I think given his tackle Greb has done a fine job.

Screenshot_20241017-203031.png

• Haha 4