Big cheese live catch trap

25 minutes ago, Arry said:

Nice to see them though mate. 

I'm after a bloody squirrel But he don't come every day or he's a smart one. He has trashed some of my feeders so I set the traps in the morning and lift them in the evening. But if I'm a little late in the evening hedgehog get in there.

Cheers Arry

I love having them around , so many slugs in my garden at the moment , but it was more interested in the ferret kibble ….I’ve funnelled off the entrance now  so it or others don’t make the same mistake . wish I had squirrels In my garden . Practically housebound still at the moment so would give me something to occupy my mind …. Would make a change to be shooting squirrels instead of  cutting cards with the .22’s 

55 minutes ago, Arry said:

Nice to see them though mate. 

I'm after a bloody squirrel But he don't come every day or he's a smart one. He has trashed some of my feeders so I set the traps in the morning and lift them in the evening. But if I'm a little late in the evening hedgehog get in there.

Cheers Arry

Put your trap up high with just a thin stick as a run pole upto it mate, was only way I could stop catching hedgehogs a few years back in a customers garden, or a run pole with a snare or 2 on it 👍

1 hour ago, WataWalloper said:

Put your trap up high with just a thin stick as a run pole upto it mate, was only way I could stop catching hedgehogs a few years back in a customers garden, or a run pole with a snare or 2 on it 👍

I agree mate but I have to keep stuff out of site of twaty neighbours if you know what I mean. The other evening I put two traps on top of a wood stack over night still a big fat bugger climbed up and got in there.

Cheers Arry

2 hours ago, Franks dad said:

I love having them around , so many slugs in my garden at the moment , but it was more interested in the ferret kibble ….I’ve funnelled off the entrance now  so it or others don’t make the same mistake . wish I had squirrels In my garden . Practically housebound still at the moment so would give me something to occupy my mind …. Would make a change to be shooting squirrels instead of  cutting cards with the .22’s 

Yeah mate I put ferret food under their hutch ever night and they come. Squirrels drive me mad trashing the feeders. I have taken so many out I've lost count now good for the garden mind Lol. The Woman next door when she moved in moved a shed next to my boundary fence next to my feeders, I asked her not to and explained it would encourage rats. She took no notice and after every period of heavy rain now another turns up coming under the fence. Still gives me a bit of sport outwitting them.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Couldn't believe it this morning looked up the garden theres another twat sat on next doors shed eating and apple. Set the trap and bob your uncle got the bugger this afternoon.

IMG_6775.jpeg.f2fd33f72c84ee9a41f40ffb5380e7d3.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 2