1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

They’ve hated us since the Sykes Picot Agreement dividing the Middle East up between the UK and France.

They’ve hated us for going back on the Balfour Declaration promising the Palestinian homelands wouldn’t be given over to the Jews.

They’ve hated us since we ended the British Mandate of Palestine and allowed it to become the Israeli State.

They’ve hated us for a long time but didn’t have the means or wherewithal to bring that hatred to our shores .

Now they have…… 

Cheers.

Yeah... But apart from that....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The American national debt is about 35 trillion and there is over 100000 deaths from drug overdoses each year.    There is widespread poverty and homelessness and over 10 million people have crossed t

I will be happy when the Jews and Muslims have  wiped each other completely off the face of this planet...then after that make a start  on the politicians and money people that call the shots from beh

People in power, on either side are not happy until they're murdering innocent people

Posted Images

Something just pinged in my brain, I've never been to Israel but was once on route. Newcastle were playing there and I had a ticket. Cannot remember why but the flight had a stopover at Dublin airport for a few hours. I went for a pint in town and bumped into a friend and ended up staying in Dublin for a week so never went to Israel.

This is what pinged, how come they play in European football competitions and enter the Eurovision Song Contest? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

Something just pinged in my brain, I've never been to Israel but was once on route. Newcastle were playing there and I had a ticket. Cannot remember why but the flight had a stopover at Dublin airport for a few hours. I went for a pint in town and bumped into a friend and ended up staying in Dublin for a week so never went to Israel.

This is what pinged, how come they play in European football competitions and enter the Eurovision Song Contest? 

Cause Asia football is shit and they wouldn't be allowed put a trans in paki Arab song contest

1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

Screenshot_20241004-213248.jpg.16c81091e566efe88fff18207ecd4c67.jpg

2 hours ago, WILF said:

There’s this thing, it’s called “The Crusades” ………..

lol what i meant is 50 60 year ago 

us english could walk about lebanon syria pakistan afghanistan iraq backpacking ffs if you wanted lol 

now you wouldn’t last a f***ing day lol

Edited by mC HULL
35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

us english could walk about lebanon syria pakistan afghanistan iraq backpacking ffs if you wanted lol 

Terry waite and John McCarthy didn't get far when they went through Lebanon 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I back packed round Afghanistan for a year in total , it was alright ya know 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

don’t know about them i’ll  have a look chid 

You've never heard of Terry Waite?

Charts...grasshoppers education is far from complete... Lol

• Haha 3
Just now, NEWKID said:

But has Terry Waite heard of McHull ?…….

Did he spend his years chained to a radiator saying “McHull says we was all mates 50 year back so what’s all this about ?” Lol 

• Haha 7
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

It would appear there are some minor gaps in my protégé’s Middle East knowledge ! LOL !

Geordie rhyming slang for food is “ Terry”

As in Terry Waite, bait ! 

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1