5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? you need to open your eyes mate we are and support more terrorism then anyone 

iran have nukes it’s the only reason they aren’t the usa puppets like the rest of the area 

My eyes are opened and they all deserve to die Iran has no nukes if they had they have used them long time ago few thousand dummy missiles that are basically shit now Benjamin Netanyahu is going fry Ayotollahs ass just like he did Nasrallahs 😂😂all those goat riding paedophiles scumbags are going get nuked I smell loads of burnt Muslims coming up what a great day its going be

• Like 2

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The American national debt is about 35 trillion and there is over 100000 deaths from drug overdoses each year.    There is widespread poverty and homelessness and over 10 million people have crossed t

I will be happy when the Jews and Muslims have  wiped each other completely off the face of this planet...then after that make a start  on the politicians and money people that call the shots from beh

People in power, on either side are not happy until they're murdering innocent people

Posted Images

5 hours ago, riohog said:

iran is also very oil rich ,and the west needs the black gold !

The west don't need middle Eastern oil anymore the Americans has vast reserves of it 

This is very good watch about the attack on October 7th over a thousand killed the most shocking part for me was the young girl stripped in the back of pick up being driven about by the terrorists after being beaten half to death and the hundreds of people shot dead at the side of road, anyone that sympathises with those b*****ds after watching this needs to give their head a wobble 

• Like 3

I will be happy when the Jews and Muslims have  wiped each other completely off the face of this planet...then after that make a start  on the politicians and money people that call the shots from behind the scenes ...if there's any room after that,then the mentally ill cnuts pushing the gender nonsense...get them all gone...then maybe we can all start living again.... instead of just f***ing existing to be milked like cattle 👍

• Like 13
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

He will allow you to take and do as you please....but at a cost pal👍

Where as what we have at the present, THEY take and do as THEY please....but at a cost to US.

Think I'll put my x next to satan.

2 minutes ago, timmy k said:

Where as what we have at the present, THEY take and do as THEY please....but at a cost to US.

Think I'll put my x next to satan.

That's because the devils already here pal,he's walked amongst us and run the world ever  since old Eve f****d up ....

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Francie, said:

This will go over most people's head mate,33rd degree Mason pike is correct,this is there plan since they founded,they worship lucifer the light bearer,satan,devil whatever.

Christianity is in there way,but he already knows because hes well versed in the bible that lucifer is already defeated,he was defeated when jesus took up the cross,satan only has a short time left,his minion the beast will arise shortly in the middle east an call for peace,BEWARE

Who worships Lucifer ... Don't tell me you still think masons do 

The American national debt is about 35 trillion and there is over 100000 deaths from drug overdoses each year.    There is widespread poverty and homelessness and over 10 million people have crossed the southern border in the passed 4 years. But the number 1 priority is Israel's security.                                                                                  Britian's national debt is about 2.5 trillion and ordinary British people are facing years of austerity.  There is thousands off military aged men crossing the channel every year and the government won't stop the boats .          The schools, hospitals , prisons, law enforcement, etc , can't cope because about 7 million people have arrived in the country in the passed 10 years .But the number 1 priority is Israel's security. I think the number 1 priority off both governments should be there own people and there own countries security .

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, paul sr said:

The American national debt is about 35 trillion and there is over 100000 deaths from drug overdoses each year.    There is widespread poverty and homelessness and over 10 million people have crossed the southern border in the passed 4 years. But the number 1 priority is Israel's security.                                                                                  Britian's national debt is about 2.5 trillion and ordinary British people are facing years of austerity.  There is thousands off military aged men crossing the channel every year and the government won't stop the boats .          The schools, hospitals , prisons, law enforcement, etc , can't cope because about 7 million people have arrived in the country in the passed 10 years .But the number 1 priority is Israel's security. I think the number 1 priority off both governments should be there own people and there own countries security .

Doesn't make sense does it. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Doesn't make sense does it. 

once you control syria iran and ukraine russia they’d  have most the oil just south america then