• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the day the last coal fired power station is taken off line and the last coal fired steel blast furnace in Wales is shut down the energy cap price has risen by 10% and the cold weathers payment to

Neither is being a victim, if you could highlight to me what good energy company’s have done for the population in general I,ll give it back, I would sit in your house in front of your life savings an

It's estimated that there's 3 trillion tonne of coal under the sea from Wales to Ireland and the north sea.. 3 trillion tonne...an amazing amount of coal...and there's oaps going cold this winter

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Chid said:

Not looking down on anybody, you do what you have to do in life ... But to brag about stealing something then try to justify it makes me laugh .. hopefully you don't turn into a liar as well and tell us there's 100s of big cats roaming the British isles when there isn't 😂😂

a f***ing thieve and a liar lol

2 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Our coal mining industry did not come and to an end because we had ran out of coal to mine. I honestly do not think that there is another country in the world that would not be utilising the vast reserves that we have in the name of saving the planet, certainly not those that we are spunking £billions on to help them reduce their carbon footprint. Utter madness, so many conflicts have been fought, and are still being fought (I think there's oil in the middle east) for that kind of resource. 

I don't think Margret Thatcher had any idea of the monster that she was creating in this country when she very cleverly played the green card to get the "educated" middle class working class hero's to change their allegiance during the miner's strikes.

We really have become the spotty soft kids in world order with little industry, losing the ability to feed and power the country without overseas assistance, and the ability to defend ourselves. 

Good post mate.. yes I know we didn't run out of coal to mine..British and especially welsh coal is considered the best coal in the world..and we are sitting on an incredible amount of it..

And the powers that be said no more coal we will import shit coal from China and Russia.. 

It's absolutely crazy that our oaps are going cold this winter with all that coal below our feet..

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, king said:

Good post mate.. yes I know we didn't run out of coal to mine..British and especially welsh coal is considered the best coal in the world..and we are sitting on an incredible amount of it..

And the powers that be said no more coal we will import shit coal from China and Russia.. 

It's absolutely crazy that our oaps are going cold this winter with all that coal below our feet..

300 yrs of known reserves in Wales alone

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

300 yrs of known reserves in Wales alone

Crazy to think how much coal is there mate..just been reading this forum some interesting stuff on there 4ft seems etc..

WWW.WELSHCOALMINES.CO.UK

I've heard over the years that there is apparently 300yrs worth of coal still underneath us...

2 hours ago, waltjnr said:

I'm guessing Chid has loads of permissions ,never took game that wasn't his ,never done 33mph in a 30 ?? Must be great to be so perfect 

It's hard work being this good but I try 😁

13 hours ago, king said:

But if us oap,s steal a bit of coal to try and warm ourselves there’s always some self righteous little garage owner sitting in there mock Tudor semi willing to condemn us  mate it’s a lose lose for us be lucky to survive the winter here if I buy some coal I,ve got to make my pot noodle last till Sunday and that includes Sunday dinner 

• Haha 3
On 01/10/2024 at 15:57, chartpolski said:

On the day the last coal fired power station is taken off line and the last coal fired steel blast furnace in Wales is shut down the energy cap price has risen by 10% and the cold weathers payment to 10 million pensioners is taken away.

Labour; the party of the people……

Cheers.

Net zero for you. Industrial massacre happening

• Like 1