Another step in the right direction

On 30/09/2024 at 10:03, Greyman said:

Slowly slowly catchy monkey

For me, the backbone Israel has shown the last few months is the next step! What comes after, we will all need to position personally amongs our own morals. I’m against racism. A cnut is a cnut, no matter the politics, skin colour or religion. How will that work going forward? I don’t know but I’ll stick to what I believe and live with that ;) 

• Like 3

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can you imagine grebs missus poor mother when her daughter turned up with an argumentative left wing communist from the uk lol 

Brexit would have been fine had we actually exited but we never did we the politicians didn’t get what they wanted from the referendum so they never delivered it So we will never know how successful i

I will be happy when they finally stop the flow of brown and Eastern European spongers from coming over here unvetted,their own governments need to pull their fingers out,and keep their dregs,we got e

Posted Images

11 hours ago, mushroom said:

For me, the backbone Israel has shown the last few months is the next step! What comes after, we will all need to position personally amongs our own morals. I’m against racism. A cnut is a cnut, no matter the politics, skin colour or religion. How will that work going forward? I don’t know but I’ll stick to what I believe and live with that ;) 

Totally agree with you but is racism not being shown by the left in spade loads if you believe in your own kind does that really make you racist, racism is now just a beating stick to stifle any debate these people just want what there forefathers fought for not to exterminate people because of colour or religion which is what racism really is 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Totally agree with you but is racism not being shown by the left in spade loads if you believe in your own kind does that really make you racist, racism is now just a beating stick to stifle any debate these people just want what there forefathers fought for not to exterminate people because of colour or religion which is what racism really is 

mushroom been on the shandy again he does talk some shite lol 

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, big feet said:

Bingo, so this amazing idea of Brexit was a massive failure, people coming over to work have been largely replaced by asylum seekers, fantastic.

Brexit would have been fine had we actually exited but we never did we the politicians didn’t get what they wanted from the referendum so they never delivered it So we will never know how successful it would have been 

• Like 5