What else can yours do ?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a cattle dog cross that could open a hot oven and eat a sunday joint while it was still cooking . Same dog could remove child locks from a freezer and eat joints of meat, frozen trout and l

My dog had bad guts and the vet prescribed a spoonful o margarine wi each meal for 2 weeks after 2 week.i.took.it back as it was worse than ever the vet was shocked and said I can't believe it's not b

Got one here can swallow a joint of meat fresh out the oven....and not even need to chew it🙈while you chase it around the yard😁

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Got one here can swallow a joint of meat fresh out the oven....and not even need to chew it🙈while you chase it around the yard😁

Yep, had one of those cnuts lol. He ate two frozen (side by side) chicken breasts. Swallowed the fuuckers whole while I’m screaming at him, trying to catch the nob :laugh:

This dickhead does everything he’s not supposed to do. 10 years old and still tries it on. The latest is dragging his bed about the place. Leaves it in some random place then goes to sleep where his bed is supposed to be. Must admit he never goes in the kitchen or bedrooms but loves to scratch himself down the hallway wall, which happens to be white, so over time leaves a horrible black streak that means I have to wash it weekly and paint twice a year. Fledgling artist cnut :laugh: 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, mushroom said:

Yep, had one of those cnuts lol. He ate two frozen (side by side) chicken breasts. Swallowed the fuuckers whole while I’m screaming at him, trying to catch the nob :laugh:

This dickhead does everything he’s not supposed to do. 10 years old and still tries it on. The latest is dragging his bed about the place. Leaves it in some random place then goes to sleep where his bed is supposed to be. Must admit he never goes in the kitchen or bedrooms but loves to scratch himself down the hallway wall, which happens to be white, so over time leaves a horrible black streak that means I have to wash it weekly and paint twice a year. Fledgling artist cnut :laugh: 

Have u not tried the electric wallpaper 

31 minutes ago, myersbg said:

Had a larl whippet once did a whole 4lb tub of margarine, what a mess that made for the next few days

I had a dog eat a tub of utterly butterly and it was utterly disgusting trying to shovel up after being melted inside a dog 🤮

8 minutes ago, gnipper said:

I had a dog eat a tub of utterly butterly and it was utterly disgusting trying to shovel up after being melted inside a dog 🤮

My dog had bad guts and the vet prescribed a spoonful o margarine wi each meal for 2 weeks after 2 week.i.took.it back as it was worse than ever the vet was shocked and said I can't believe it's not better

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
28 minutes ago, Black neck said:

My dog had bad guts and the vet prescribed a spoonful o margarine wi each meal for 2 weeks after 2 week.i.took.it back as it was worse than ever the vet was shocked and said I can't believe it's not better

ffs lol

On 23/09/2024 at 21:20, Franks dad said:

Apart from the obvious, catching prey and retrieving it  , how responsive is your dog/dogs to other commands and how do you if you do stimulate them  ? … this twat is pretty clued up and needs a lot of stimulation….along with loving his spring pole …  He will do the norm a heel , down ,sit , stay .. get up on platforms and lie , wind him right up with a tug till tendon damage is near then get to release , drop , wait , ( throw ) then retrieve…. Throw stuff at stupid angled and he catches 99% .. Just stuff to keep him occupied in the garden after work before we go out . Tug is his go to , he gets vocal for it constantly if he’s not been walked …. Awaiting a @mC HULL  reply 🤣 … too much bull and they don’t need it after a good run ….. that’s coz yours are still running when your back home on ere … 

When I had lurchers or whippets, they'd all get the basics of training within a couple of months, then it was just an easy way of teaching them a few manners as they got a bit older, simples 🙂

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Black neck said:

Have u not tried the electric wallpaper 

He’s getting on in years so the shock may kill him!

Hang on…..

That could fix a lot of my mental stress issues in one zap  :hmm::laugh:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, shaaark said:

When I had lurchers or whippets, they'd all get the basics of training within a couple of months, then it was just an easy way of teaching them a few manners as they got a bit older, simples 🙂

Had they finished building Stonehenge by then mate?

• Haha 1