Legal help needed please

23 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

now look , dont you go worrying yourself over any fines that come along, there isnt a member on here that wont chip in, fer the entertainment you provide

It's not greb this is grebb, big difference. 😁

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea the same bunch who donated to Andy Kelly's imaginary attack while ferreting..the little terrier was so scared it lost its bark and people on here believed it 😅 and donated..lol

Represent yourself Rumpole, you know every f***ing thing else why should the law be any different ! Lol 

This place would be the last place on God's green earth I would come looking for advice ,legal or not .

20 hours ago, grebb said:

Had letter arrived today from police saying I’d confirmed the alleged offence on 29th July that l wasn’t wearing seat belt have no photo evidence an l never spoke to copper that day he pulled up behind me got out walked round my vehicle twice then left  6 weeks later l get this letter any advice be very greatful regards grebb 

You say "i was wering  my belt". Ask for any evidence they have against you. IF they have photgraphic evidence then say "i took my belt off once stopped after being pulled over". 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DogMagic2 said:

You say "i was wering  my belt". Ask for any evidence they have against you. IF they have photgraphic evidence then say "i took my belt off once stopped after being pulled over". 

its marked or unmarked traffic officers pull you its all recorded 

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

now look , dont you go worrying yourself over any fines that come along, there isnt a member on here that wont chip in, fer the entertainment you provide

Yea the same bunch who donated to Andy Kelly's imaginary attack while ferreting..the little terrier was so scared it lost its bark and people on here believed it 😅 and donated..lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1
56 minutes ago, king said:

Secondhand market on binoculars crashed that year due to it being swamped lol

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, king said:

I gave him cash AND was going to give him my spare pair of binoculars lol. 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, greg64 said:

and me only a fiver but felt a right mug when all came out 

I think I gave him a tenner or twenty quid?I think his good lady was the instigator of the hustle, I chuckled afterward, as far as scams go it was low level tugging on the old heart strings lol. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, king said:

Well who was the lad who got his terrier back dead and skinned after post mortem? 

4 hours ago, king said:

Eh, come again, you lot fell fer that, gullible is the word ,now look, greb greblets, fox digger, fox dropper, pewit, dung beetle, bladders, just you send me the bill, I'm not daft 

• Haha 1