Legal help needed please

Had letter arrived today from police saying I’d confirmed the alleged offence on 29th July that l wasn’t wearing seat belt have no photo evidence an l never spoke to copper that day he pulled up behind me got out walked round my vehicle twice then left  6 weeks later l get this letter any advice be very greatful regards grebb 

21 minutes ago, grebb said:

Had letter arrived today from police saying I’d confirmed the alleged offence on 29th July that l wasn’t wearing seat belt have no photo evidence an l never spoke to copper that day he pulled up behind me got out walked round my vehicle twice then left  6 weeks later l get this letter any advice be very greatful regards grebb 

You dangle your maggot well sir 😁.

35 minutes ago, grebb said:

Appeal it, can't see how you can lose.

1 hour ago, grebb said:

Well were you wearing your seatbelt? Can you prove it?

Make a will and kiss your arse goodbye,  Gallows for you, happy swinging in the wind. 🤣