• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn’t be without one 

To the untrained eye it almost appears spaniel like

This dog was my first shepherd ,and my last ,bred from a Croatian police dog ,and a shutzhund dam....I'll never have another , unpredictable and downright nasty with no other dogs but my own ,...it wa

Posted Images

This dog was my first shepherd ,and my last ,bred from a Croatian police dog ,and a shutzhund dam....I'll never have another , unpredictable and downright nasty with no other dogs but my own ,...it was  a sigh of relief I let out on his last day on earth ...

Screenshot_2024-09-20-18-25-12-956_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

This dog was my first shepherd ,and my last ,bred from a Croatian police dog ,and a shutzhund dam....I'll never have another , unpredictable and downright nasty with no other dogs but my own ,...it was  a sigh of relief I let out on his last day on earth ...

Screenshot_2024-09-20-18-25-12-956_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

He only went for your dogs and not strange dogs 

I dislike the bloody things. Nice dogs in the right hands with the right people but even the modern low hocked crippled things have a strange attitude to other dogs. Not dog aggressive as such, more regarding dogs smaller than themselves as being prey animals. Something just seems to trigger them. They seemed to die out but now they are back. 

12 hours ago, Black neck said:

He only went for your dogs and not strange dogs 

Yeah he killed 2 terriers belong to me ,mauled a lurcher at one time and made a mistake by attacking a good pit I owned ,...he was an evil mutt with my own but never bothered any outside the house 

We had a failed police dog too aggressive wicked guard dog brilliant with close family he even saved my young cousin from drowning he was was as good a dog as ive had,had an akita when they first came here he was pig ignorant loved to fight other dogs but all round agood dog

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Yeah he killed 2 terriers belong to me ,mauled a lurcher at one time and made a mistake by attacking a good pit I owned ,...he was an evil mutt with my own but never bothered any outside the house 

Sounds a right c ,up the field for a 20 pencer

• Like 1