Are you an 'ist'?

Some new words hot off the press:

Teamist....a person who supports one sports team to the exclusion of all others.

Religionist...obvious.

Peerist. ...a person who enjoys the company of his own peer group.  Same age, background and interests.

Womanist......a person who likes to mate with women.

Manist.....the opposite of obvious.

Home _Townist....an individual who prefers his own vicinity to other vicinities.

Anyway, you see where I'm going with this. We are all 'bigots' to one degree or another. So what? It's called being human. Social engineering  can't change that.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That immediately brought to mind an episode I’ve mentioned on here before;  My brother was walking his terrier and lurcher when the terrier squatted for a shit. A woman driving past stopped

The word you're looking for is individualist.

Good point. I hate being classified and defined. But people should not have to apologise for their opinions or preferences. Seems to me  big  brother wants us to stop being who we are . Anyway just a

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Teamist....a person who supports one sports team to the exclusion of all others.

Religionist...obvious.

Peerist. ...a person who enjoys the company of his own peer group.  Same age, background and interests.

Home _Townist....an individual who prefers his own vicinity to other vicinities.

Anyway, you see where I'm going with this. We are all 'bigots' to one degree or another. So what? It's called being human. Social engineering  can't change that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Religionist...obvious.

Categorise and classify !……..what happened to the time when people could be a range of things to various degrees ? 
Maybe it’s not, but I think all this wanting to put someone in a category by assigning them a label about how they think is a fairly modern thing. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, big feet said:

But certain individuals flock together and become  'peerists' It's naughty and bigoted!

Your mind should be open and free from negativity . According to big brother.

I don't like little yappy dogs. I'm seeking counselling.

Edited by jukel123
45 minutes ago, WILF said:

Categorise and classify !……..what happened to the time when people could be a range of things to various degrees ? 
Maybe it’s not, but I think all this wanting to put someone in a category by assigning them a label about how they think is a fairly modern thing. 

Good point. I hate being classified and defined. But people should not have to apologise for their opinions or preferences. Seems to me  big  brother wants us to stop being who we are . Anyway just a thought.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

But certain individuals flock together and become a peerists. It's naughty and bigoted. Your mind should be open and free. I don't like little yappy dogs. I'm seeking counselling.

I couldn't give a toss, I take each individual as they come.

• Like 1

Yesterday I was determined to release myself from my mental straitjacket. I am ashamed of myself being such northern old manist. So I went round to Abdul's to see what he thought of the new Iman. From there to Leroy's to discuss a new weed he's been growing. After that I went to see Winifred in the old folks' home and had an interesting conversation  about knitting.  From there to Colonel  Baxter_ Smyth's,  to inquire about the tory leadership contest. I passed my nearest neighbour's House and spent several minutes cooing at his chihuahuas.  I even went round to Colin's to ask if he would initiate me  into the arts of being a poofter, but he said sex with me would be akin to necrophilia.Finally I went to Manny's house to congratulate him on Spurs' win last  night.

But they all told me to f**k off. The new non _opinionated me is a work in progress.

I guess I'm doomed to be a racist, multiculturalist sceptic.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

went round to Colin's to ask if he would initiate me  into the arts of being a poofter 

Weren't you initiated in the "Young men but not poofters" club you used to frequent? 

11 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

From there to Leroy's to discuss a new weed he's been growing. 

What was it? 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Yesterday I was determined to release myself from my mental straitjacket. I am ashamed of myself being such northern old manist. So I went round to Abdul's to see what he thought of the new Iman. From there to Leroy's to discuss a new weed he's been growing. After that I went to see Winifred in the old folks' home and had an interesting conversation  about knitting.  From there to Colonel  Baxter_ Smyth's,  to inquire about the tory leadership contest. I passed my nearest neighbour's House and spent several minutes cooing at his chihuahuas.  I even went round to Colin's to ask if he would initiate me  into the arts of being a poofter, but he said sex with me would be akin to necrophilia.Finally I went to Manny's house to congratulate him on Spurs' win last  night.

But they all told me to f**k off. The new non _opinionated me is a work in progress.

I guess I'm doomed to be a racist, multiculturalist sceptic.

I do hope you will continue with the pushing dog shit through “rich” peoples letterboxes mate ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I do hope you will continue with the pushing dog shit through “rich” peoples letterboxes mate ? 

Not guilty. M'lord. You are thinking in clichés. A one track mindist..open your mind up. Would you love an albinist negro?

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

That immediately brought to mind an episode I’ve mentioned on here before; 

My brother was walking his terrier and lurcher when the terrier squatted for a shit.

A woman driving past stopped and jumped out of her car and started shouting at my brother “ I hope you are going to pick that up !”

My brother stared at her with those dead eyes you associate with a mass murderer, picked up the dog shit with his bare hand and smeared it over her windscreen !

The woman went into hysterics and my brother walked away. 
He wouldn’t wipe his hand on the grass until she was out of sight even though he was retching ! 
Funny thing is he had doggy poo bags in his pocket and would have picked the shit up.

Cheers.

• Haha 5

Wilf, thanks for the PM. I'm glad my message of reinvention has been well received. I fully support your new journey in transitioning to becoming a woman. I think attending the "welcome all ethnicities" workshop is a step too far  however and may result in regression.

Peace and love brother.

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

That immediately brought to mind an episode I’ve mentioned on here before; 

My brother was walking his terrier and lurcher when the terrier squatted for a shit.

A woman driving past stopped and jumped out of her car and started shouting at my brother “ I hope you are going to pick that up !”

My brother stared at her with those dead eyes you associate with a mass murderer, picked up the dog shit with his bare hand and smeared it over her windscreen !

The woman went into hysterics and my brother walked away. 
He wouldn’t wipe his hand on the grass until she was out of sight even though he was retching ! 
Funny thing is he had doggy poo bags in his pocket and would have picked the shit up.

Cheers.

Similar story, a mate of mine who used to be on here was digging a fox and was confronted by some nosey Parker’s all shouting blue murder at him……he carried on, broke through, shot it, pulled it out and threw it at them ! Lol 

• Like 2