Am I Racist ?

Ive given up giving a fck if people think I'm racist, thinking about it since they've changed the meaning of the word I'd say I am under the new definition

Edited by Bakerboy
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Racism is another thing created to control you and your views, I grew up with a bit of a mixture in the community, there were ,black c**ts , paki c**ts,  fat c**ts, ginger c**ts and white c**ts never

Ask any Scot. Any Scot. Whether he / she likes the English! It's part of the culture to reply in the negative. But I'm not sure that is racist. English people aren't refused jobs or housing becau

That's why I'm uneasy around the Welsh.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Ive given up giving a fck if people think I'm racist, thinking about it since they've changed the meaning of the word I'd say I am under the new definition

I never did anyway but absolutely spot on mate……all those type of words are used so often that they have in fact become completely meaningless and more importantly powerless except to the simple minded. 

• Like 1

Go back 30, 40 or 50 years, we didn't have racism. We had humour which often worked against whites and we all laughed. Remember "love they neighbour"? Boorish white man, clever black man and wives that just got on. That's really how it was! I remember black kids and Iranian kids at a school I went to, no racism there. Their dads worked with my dad and were no different to us.

Since then we've had all this lbgtq crap and worst of all, BLM. That bunch of real racists has caused more damage than anything else could ever do. What does that do to the way we feel? The blacks and others have alienated themselves by wanting special treatment because they're black!

Well all its done for me is to turn me from a tolerant and friendly person to someone who would happily send every one of the fuckers back to Africa or whichever shithole they originated from.

Yep, I'm racist now because of what those savages have done to OUR country. I want them all gone by whatever means possible.

1 hour ago, Timmy H said:

Go back 30, 40 or 50 years, we didn't have racism. We had humour which often worked against whites and we all laughed. Remember "love they neighbour"? Boorish white man, clever black man and wives that just got on. That's really how it was! I remember black kids and Iranian kids at a school I went to, no racism there. Their dads worked with my dad and were no different to us.

Since then we've had all this lbgtq crap and worst of all, BLM. That bunch of real racists has caused more damage than anything else could ever do. What does that do to the way we feel? The blacks and others have alienated themselves by wanting special treatment because they're black!

Well all its done for me is to turn me from a tolerant and friendly person to someone who would happily send every one of the fuckers back to Africa or whichever shithole they originated from.

Yep, I'm racist now because of what those savages have done to OUR country. I want them all gone by whatever means possible.

Exactly, there’s no such thing as racism, it’s just “ethnic banter” 😂

It’s not so much the skin colour, it’s the cultural differences that’s the issue

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Exactly, there’s no such thing as racism, it’s just “ethnic banter” 😂

It’s not so much the skin colour, it’s the cultural differences that’s the issue

It's the black entitled racists and left wing dickheads that have made things worse, just picture all them stupid lesbians and well off liberal wankers holding up signs saying "refugees welcome"

Do they realise they are the first lot to be stoned to death under Sharia law?

Actually, maybe I agree with some points of Sharia, get rid of the saggy titted lezzies and liberal bum bandits.

Then we can start chopping up muslim criminals like they do in arab countries.