Don’t we live in an amazing time when you actually have to make a film to try and show obvious lunatics are in fact lunatics ?………

• Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask any Scot. Any Scot. Whether he / she likes the English! It's part of the culture to reply in the negative. But I'm not sure that is racist. English people aren't refused jobs or housing becau

Racism is another thing created to control you and your views, I grew up with a bit of a mixture in the community, there were ,black c**ts , paki c**ts,  fat c**ts, ginger c**ts and white c**ts never

That's why I'm uneasy around the Welsh.

Posted Images

Racism is another thing created to control you and your views, I grew up with a bit of a mixture in the community, there were ,black c**ts , paki c**ts,  fat c**ts, ginger c**ts and white c**ts never a problem it was all good 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
24 minutes ago, WILF said:

I watched some racist crows a couple of months back attacking an innocent buzzard because they didn’t want it to visit their nest

But raise a Crow with Buzzards and it will think it's a Buzzard. Lol

Edited by big feet
Just now, big feet said:

But raise a crow with Buzzards and it will think it's a Buzzard. Lol

No, it will just be eaten ! Lol 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, big feet said:

But raise a Crow with Buzzards and it will think it's a Buzzard. Lol

Is a cuckoo raised in a crows nest similarly indoctrinated? 

Just now, big feet said:

The crow raises it as it's own, if it didn't work they would never used the crow as an host. 

Yes, but my question was will the cuckoo think it's a crow? 

19 minutes ago, mackem said:

Then it wouldn't mate with a cuckoo? 

Yes it would, because of instinct, biological signals, hardwired in to them through evolution. You're comparing a bird to a human which has complex cognitive abilities and social structures which allows us to form our own personal preferences and also the fact that we have a deep history of admixture. We are also one species, the differences between "races" is superficial compared to the difference between a cuckoo and a crow.

Edited by big feet
7 minutes ago, big feet said:

Yes it would, because of instinct, biological signals, hardwired in to them through evolution. You're comparing a bird to a human which has complex cognitive abilities and social structures which allows us to form our own personal preferences and also the fact that we have a deep history of admixture.

Would it know to mate with a cuckoo if as you said it wouldn't know it was a cuckoo? 

Just now, big feet said:

Yes, see above, I have added to my post. 

I will bow out, I haven't a clue about cuckoo, I just threw the question in due to your buzzard/Crow post. 

• Haha 1