• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask any Scot. Any Scot. Whether he / she likes the English! It's part of the culture to reply in the negative. But I'm not sure that is racist. English people aren't refused jobs or housing becau

Racism is another thing created to control you and your views, I grew up with a bit of a mixture in the community, there were ,black c**ts , paki c**ts,  fat c**ts, ginger c**ts and white c**ts never

That's why I'm uneasy around the Welsh.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Borr said:

Saw a Joe Rogan podcast with a biologist etc type guy and unfortunately racism is in our DNA to prevent too much collateral damage like plague etc.... 

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, big feet said:

Ask any Scot. Any Scot. Whether he / she likes the English! It's part of the culture to reply in the negative.

But I'm not sure that is racist. English people aren't refused jobs or housing because of their ethnicity. The English aren't refused service in a pub or a shop.

Its interesting  too that there were no riots in Scotland when the rest of the UK was kicking off. Scots are more relaxed about immigration and asylum seekers. Farage had to be given police protection after he appeared in Edinburgh.

If racism is feeling more comfortable  with people from your own background. Then we are all guilty.

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Ask any Scot. Any Scot. Whether he / she likes the English! It's part of the culture to reply in the negative.

But I'm not sure that is racist. English people aren't refused jobs or housing because of their ethnicity. The English aren't refused service in a pub or a shop.

Its interesting  too that there were no riots in Scotland when the rest of the UK was kicking off. Scots are more relaxed about immigration and asylum seekers. Farage had to be given police protection after he appeared in Edinburgh.

If racism is feeling more comfortable  with people from your own background. Then we are all guilty.

Oh aye 

that’s cause the Scot’s view the English as rank amateurs in the immigration game .

come back when they have got a football team 

• Like 1

When I grew up in Oz everyone was racist but not the blood hating kind. We had wog mates from Italy and Greece, abbo mates, curry muncher mates and even chink mates. We'd call them by the above names but they were our mates and if anyone else said it they'd cop a flogging, lol. We were known as Skips, as in Skippy the bush kangaroo.

17 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

We were known as Skips, as in Skippy the bush kangaroo.

Lol I remember watching that, as a youngster, along with marine boy, the banana splits, and a few others.  Lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

When I grew up in Oz everyone was racist but not the blood hating kind. We had wog mates from Italy and Greece, abbo mates, curry muncher mates and even chink mates. We'd call them by the above names but they were our mates and if anyone else said it they'd cop a flogging, lol. We were known as Skips, as in Skippy the bush kangaroo.

Skippy the bush kangaroo, yes I watched that, and I remember the bush tucker man, Les hiddins , god I feel old now ya bugger lol,  I'm.just about gerrout mi pit , but I have to rock several times to sit up,   take care cobber 

• Thanks 1