Exploding Pagers .

47 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I doubt that very very much

how effective would you say for example is the Jewish influence on China and say , their belts and braces approach to Africa ? 

lol he’s talking been embedded in foreign governments ten percent of us senators are jews 

• Like 2

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big business in exploding pagers, apparently prophets are booming! Yokel 

Genius really....taken out a thousand and crippled their communications  , Mossad are playing 3D chess while Hezbollah are playing connect 4 😆 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

lol he’s talking been embedded in foreign governments ten percent of us senators are jews 

Probably a much higher percentage in the media, owned and run by Jews who set the narratives for the west. 

Israel says jump and America says how high closely followed by Britain. 

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

It's common knowledge the Jews are powerful in the world to me it's about picking a side who would you rather have more world power the Jews or the Islamic nutters in Iran and Muslims in general. 

I dislike both in equal measure. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

There is a reason,why the Jews are the most hated race on this planet.... you could wipe out everyone of them in the middle east....and they would still have the final say....they are embedded into every government/regime across the globe pulling strings,and dictating how we all live/exist in our lives...

Adolf wanted shut for a reason he new there nowt but trouble 

On 21/09/2024 at 02:33, mC HULL said:

lol id say it like 

the usa uk are the whippet grey lol all the show with the awe but failure at the end 

the taliban afghans like the saluki lol

Well does that means you're a traitor. Also does that mean the taliban will fck off, never to be seen again, like their stupid mutts, lol.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I dislike both in equal measure. 

I understand that mate and no doubt the Jews have had an impact on some folks lives in this country though to me it's the Muslims who are the bigger devil of the two. I know one thing I would feel a lot safer if I found myself in Jerusalem than I would in some Muslim shit hole and being honest the only Jews I have been in the company of was a nice Polish couple who were Jews on an holiday in Cape Verde some years ago who both ran a bar in the west end of London who i found good company. 

7 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Well does that means you're a traitor. Also does that mean the taliban will fck off, never to be seen again, like their stupid mutts, lol.

it’s a saluki not an afghan hound you dafty lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

It's common knowledge the Jews are powerful in the world to me it's about picking a side who would you rather have more world power the Jews or the Islamic nutters in Iran and Muslims in general. 

ye mate iran saudi etc are constantly at war dropping bombs thousands a miles away from home killing millions on the regular aint they or wait that might be us lol 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ye mate iran saudi etc are constantly at war dropping bombs thousands a miles away from home killing millions on the regular aint they or wait that might be us lol 

Think the Saudis bombed Yemen and a boat load of Iranians came over here when the Sha was overthrown and replaced with a radical Islamic ayatolla. Imo the Jews and the west are the lesser of two evils. 

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Think the Saudis bombed Yemen and a boat load of Iranians came over here when the Sha was overthrown and replaced with a radical Islamic ayatolla. Imo the Jews and the west are the lesser of two evils. 

i could be wrong but i think we overthrew the shah of iran f****d him off then put his puppet son in power which caused the ayotolla to take over 

the whole point of giving israel a home there was to destabilise the region and still is the yanks at work again 

i was wrong lol just looked we f****d the leader off because he nationalised the oil fields we then put the shah in and oil went to british companies the shah massacred some of his own then went to egypt because he would rather do that then what we were telling him to do which was kill his own people the ayatollah took over f****d the british oil off and have been terrorists and evil ever since lol typical 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i was wrong lol just looked we f****d the leader off because he nationalised the oil fields we then put the shah in and oil went to british companies the shah massacred some of his own then went to egypt because he would rather do that then what we were telling him to do which was kill his own people the ayatollah took over f****d the british oil off and have been terrorists and evil ever since lol 

Any country that won't except a western central banking system and won't allow big oil companies to steal there oil . Is labeled a rogue or terrorist state by the west . Iran's banking system is run on a interest-free basis and the oil revenue is used for the people.

• Like 3