Exploding Pagers .

6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

is a target bomb blowing one up nearly taking the poor lasses head off whos serving at a till lol 

israel the usa are amateurs lol 

IMG_20240920_142515_599.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big business in exploding pagers, apparently prophets are booming! Yokel 

Genius really....taken out a thousand and crippled their communications  , Mossad are playing 3D chess while Hezbollah are playing connect 4 😆 

Posted Images

America and Britain , have sent there tier 1 special forces , intelligent people and navy's to protect and defend Israel . But America and Britain , aren't willing to protect there own borders . I find this bizarre .

• Like 9

It looks like Israel is trying to Drag America into this conflict. If this escalates into all out war, one thing is certain . That is Israel will fight to the last drop off American and British blood .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Its gona happen,ww3,Israel will be surrounded but will be saved,the the lawless one will arise an make peace for a short time,an will make stalin an Mao an Hitler put together look like ricki lake

6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

And blowing kids up at a pop concert in our country. 

I didn't mean it in a derogatory way mate...I ment it in a way we're Israel we're playing them at there own game...

A sort of what's good for the Goose is good for the gander..

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I didn't mean it in a derogatory way mate...I ment it in a way we're Israel we're playing them at there own game...

I know mate. Like I said Islamic nut job's have no qualms about killing innocent women and kid's. It's a shame innocents are getting killed in Lebanon and Gaza. 

• Like 1

There is a reason,why the Jews are the most hated race on this planet.... you could wipe out everyone of them in the middle east....and they would still have the final say....they are embedded into every government/regime across the globe pulling strings,and dictating how we all live/exist in our lives...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

There is a reason,why the Jews are the most hated race on this planet.... you could wipe out everyone of them in the middle east....and they would still have the final say....they are embedded into every government/regime across the globe pulling strings,and dictating how we all live/exist in our lives...

Not too mention they are gods chosen people 😄

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

iv'e never understood why there is so much antisemitism be honest

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I doubt that very very much

how effective would you say for example is the Jewish influence on China and say , their belts and braces approach to Africa ? 

5 hours ago, paul sr said:

America and Britain , have sent there tier 1 special forces , intelligent people and navy's to protect and defend Israel . But America and Britain , aren't willing to protect there own borders . I find this bizarre .

Mmmmmhhhhhhhh 

Have they ? 

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

lol who was the ones started bombings and ieds which country tomo?