Exploding Pagers .

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

is a target bomb blowing one up nearly taking the poor lasses head off whos serving at a till lol 

israel the usa are amateurs lol 

Feck me how targeted do you want them to be, nano bombs that are planted in the ear hole? Lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big business in exploding pagers, apparently prophets are booming! Yokel 

Genius really....taken out a thousand and crippled their communications  , Mossad are playing 3D chess while Hezbollah are playing connect 4 😆 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, big feet said:

Feck me how targeted do you want them to be, nano bombs that are planted in the ear hole? Lol

its amateur all for show 

the real ones dont have a phone or pager 

all the imagine each time you pick a phone or remote etc lol ye the normal population may worry the main men dont lol they dont touvh a phone lol

now advanced nations who understand psychology and how to take out a target and just the target will be laughing at them take russia with the polonium  now that is proper 

everyone has to eat and drink 

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

its amateur all for show 

all the imagine each time you pick a phone or remote etc lol ye the normal population may worry the main men dont lol they dont touvh a phone lol

now advanced nations who understand psychology and how to take out a target and just the target will be laughing at them take russia with the polonium  now that is proper 

Get out 

Just now, mackem said:

Litvinenko polonium 210,i saw his grave in highgate a few months back. 6F28AE0C-70E5-4A00-9FC0-166C3C85B119.jpeg.8982172116190d5ea155fd36374b9819.jpeg

that was proper wasnt  it let them all know the big bad west will do f**k all if you think you can betray them and be safe with the roughest of deaths 

• Sad 1
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

its amateur all for show 

Have you actually seen what they have done, this is James Bond shit mate! Lol

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

its amateur all for show 

19 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Whatever your view, the Yehudi have played a blinder, ( pardon the pun) , everyone in the Middle East is now looking at their tv remote and thinking “ what channel do I click on and this thing blows my hand off ? “ 

Im not being facetious here, my 9 year old grandson is at school out there and I worry about his safety.

People will be looking at everyday objects and wondering !

Cheers.

I can’t see the Israelis going into Saudi or the Emirates etc TBH. I reckon they’ll confine their actions to terrorist groups and their supporters (countries like Iran) 

Just now, mushroom said:

I can’t see the Israelis going into Saudi or the Emirates etc TBH. I reckon they’ll confine their actions to terrorist groups and their supporters (countries like Iran) 

ye mate saudi aint a terrorist stronghold is it lol

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

its amateur all for show 

How was that proper..took him ages to die..and didn't everyone else survive...got one bloke ...I could have done that with my Webely Vulcan 22 at 50 yard..lol

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

How was that proper..took him ages to die..and didn't everyone else survive...got one bloke ...I could have done that with my Webely Vulcan 22 at 50 yard..lol

yes mate who would of thought only killing your target and giving him a long painful death is the way to go lol 

typical usa an ally’s blow shit bombs all over maiming civilians along the way aye lol 

16 minutes ago, big feet said:

I agree it is ...that's what I said to the Mrs...its like something you see in a film...like Bond or mission impossible 

• Like 1