Exploding Pagers .

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big business in exploding pagers, apparently prophets are booming! Yokel 

Genius really....taken out a thousand and crippled their communications  , Mossad are playing 3D chess while Hezbollah are playing connect 4 😆 

Posted Images

Middle East will escalate don't be surprised if you find Russia going in and helping them wiping out Israel I did say Palestine would get their land back and Isreal will be no more. Russia supposedly has 3 nuclear subs on the coats of the uk just now ( been noticing military helicopters flying over a lot more than normal recently)    World war 3 nuclear stand off coming in . 

red October the hunters become the hunted 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Middle East will escalate don't be surprised if you find Russia going in and helping them wiping out Israel I did say Palestine would get their land back and Isreal will be no more. Russia supposedly has 3 nuclear subs on the coats of the uk just now ( been noticing military helicopters flying over a lot more than normal recently)    World war 3 nuclear stand off coming in . 

Palestine land? It belonged to Judaism and the jews long before the Palestinians migrated there.

Explain to me why so few arab countries want anything to do with Palestinians, Egypt won't even let them cross the border!

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Russia has enough to deal with trying to catch up with Ukraine, they cant pick more fights now

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Feck me did Putin threaten your life or summat, Russia can't even fight the flu you empty tracksuit! 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1