Exploding Pagers .

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big business in exploding pagers, apparently prophets are booming! Yokel 

Genius really....taken out a thousand and crippled their communications  , Mossad are playing 3D chess while Hezbollah are playing connect 4 😆 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, chartpolski said:

And it isn’t just the case of the pagers exploding, Hezbollah will now look at all their phones, computers, electronic devices in a different way now, plus they will wonder who in their organisation is complicit in this !

I wouldn’t like to be the bloke who bought all the pagers !

Cheers.

something terrorists would do blowing people up in public areas some shopping 

57 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

something terrorists would do blowing people up in public areas some shopping 

I’d guess the Israeli response to that would be ; “Hezbollah are firing thousands of missiles into Israel from Lebanon with the full support of the Lebanese government and we are defending ourselves…..reap what you sow”.

I don’t know the solution to the “Middle East  problem”; and as I’ve said before, I’m an Arabist but fully support and defend Israel’s right to exist.

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I’d guess the Israeli response to that would be ; “Hezbollah are firing thousands of missiles into Israel from Lebanon with the full support of the Lebanese government and we are defending ourselves…..reap what you sow”.

I don’t know the solution to the “Middle East  problem”; and as I’ve said before, I’m an Arabist but fully support and defend Israel’s right to exist.

Cheers.

what has  hezbollah firing rockets in a war got to do with causing terror to ordinary civilians ? 

a poor women serving in a shop nearly gets blown away a normal shop worker 

- young lass 10 killed 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what has  hezbollah firing rockets in a war got to do with causing terror to ordinary civilians ? 

- young lass 10 killed 

Firstly, I’m not defending Israel’s actions.

Secondly, do you know how many Israeli citizens have been killed In Hezbollah missile attacks ?

I said I don’t know the answer to the Middle East problem, but I guess a start would be a cease fire on all sides.

Cheers.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Firstly, I’m not defending Israel’s actions.

Secondly, do you know how many Israeli citizens have been killed In Hezbollah missile attacks ?

I said I don’t know the answer to the Middle East problem, but I guess a start would be a cease fire on all sides.

Cheers.

i’m the same ain’t defending any side but it’s not ok to behave your words like savages letting off 2000 bombs at once it’s common sense innocent people will die kids will die imagine if putin did it how the news would react not like it’s some smart move on israel’s part

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m the same ain’t defending any side but it’s not ok to behave your words like savages letting off 2000 bombs at once it’s common sense innocent people will die kids will die imagine if putin did it how the news would react not like it’s some smart move on israel’s part

Lebanon could make a start by not letting Hezbollah fire missiles indiscriminately into Israel, but they won’t because they support Hezbollah.

Yes, I agree there will obviously be collateral damage , but Israel will mitigate that because the only people carrying the pagers were Hezbollah and their supporters. I’m not defending that in the least. 
Do you know anything about the missiles Hezbollah fire into Israel ?

They are known as “drain pipe rockets “ because the launchers are, literally, made from bits of drain pipe. They have no guidance system, they are just aimed in the general direction of Israeli towns, irrespective of who or what they hit ! They are basically giant versions of the rockets you fire from a milk bottle on bonfire night.

Of course no collateral damage should be acceptable, but let’s no say “ Israel bad” when retaliating and defending themselves  when Hezbollah/  Lebanon are doing the same.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

- young lass 10 killed 

Come again :blink: 

You mean like they have been doing to the world since the 60’s/70s?

Like Charts said…. You reap what you sow!

16 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Come again :blink: 

You mean like they have been doing to the world since the 60’s/70s?

Like Charts said…. You reap what you sow!

that makes it ok then 

i really hope we don’t reap what we fcuking sow aye because there’s none killed more civillians then the west 

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

that makes it ok then 

i really hope we don’t reap what we fcuking sow aye because there’s none killed more civillians then the west 

We already are… and it looks like Israel are now ploughing the fields but sowing nothing. Make no mistake, we are on the precipice, all of humanity ;)

… do you have any understanding of history? Islam is responsible for countless deaths and suffering over the centuries. I’m not talking just about war, I’m talking about acts of sheer barbarism. Something the Christian religion, officially, left behind a long time ago (we are not talking about governments here). Their countries still operate on a medieval ideology. Kuwait and Qatar banned Marvel films (think it was Eternals that started it) because they depicts Gods and prophets ffs. They may be human and intelligent but will always follow a book written at least a hundred years after their prophet died and that will always incubate fanaticism and hatred because a book says so!

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3