FFS he got away with that.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s part of the Establishment; they look after each other. Cheers.

Defund the BBC,simple as that,cancel your licence.

Not had one for 10 yrs or more...f**k the BBC👍

Posted Images

its those judges , him as give edwards 6 months, never right up top, i bet the silly old bugger only dished out 6 months, in return fer info what edwards has eh  eh, rubber dolls, troilism, whisked away to another planet, him from lancashire likes a wank   its a sick old world we live in,  innit folks eh good job theres folks like me still about , keep some sanity 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

There's a lot of dangerous lefties and insurgents on here. I have filed a report to the thought police. Expect a  visit.

You’ve got it the wrong way round mate, the “Establishment “ are the lefties, the politicians, the civil service, the MSN, the heads of the military, the NHS, the Bank Of England , the heads of the police, heads of the University’s, all Common Purpose indoctrinated in the ways of the left

Cheers.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You’ve got it the wrong way round mate, the “Establishment “ are the lefties, the politicians, the civil service, the MSN, the heads of the military, the NHS, the Bank Of England , the heads of the police, heads of the University’s, all Common Purpose indoctrinated in the ways of the left

Cheers.

Too much GB news there mate.

Money rules. There's no real left in this country. Not even a Labour party. No real representation of ordinary Joe. There's a bunch of liberal, pinko, hypocrites who like to sound 'right on' and pious, but when push comes to shove, they shaft ordinary folk.

Starmer is portrayed as a dangerous leftie. My arse! He's a bootlicking, money grubbing,treacherous establishment man. We are on our own. We are just nuisances, especially pensioners. We have outlived our usefulness and cost too much in state pension benefits and NHS use. 

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Money rules. There's no real left in this country. Not even a Labour party. No real representation of ordinary Joe. There's a bunch of liberal, pinko, hypocrites who like to sound 'right on' and pious, but when push comes to shove, they shaft ordinary folk.

Starmer is portrayed as a dangerous leftie. My arse! He's a bootlicking, money grubbing,treacherous establishment man.

You really tie yourself up in knots ! LOL !

First you insinuate I’m a “ lefty” ; then you insinuate I get all my opinions from the only right of centre TV news channel ! 
Make your mind up !

It wasn’t so long ago you were a Labour loving lefty…..now, well to be honest I don’t know what you think .

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You really tie yourself up in knots ! LOL !

First you insinuate I’m a “ lefty” ; then you insinuate I get all my opinions from the only right of centre TV news channel ! 
Make your mind up !

It wasn’t so long ago you were a Labour loving lefty…..now, well to be honest I don’t know what you think .

Cheers.

Come on mate, you can't really say that the current Labour Party are lefties with a straight face? Starmer makes Blair look like Corbyn.

12 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Starmer is portrayed as a dangerous leftie. My arse! He's a bootlicking, money grubbing,treacherous establishment man. We are on our own. We are just nuisances, especially pensioners. We have outlived our usefulness and cost too much in state pension benefits and NHS use. 

Well bugger me, so  lm a nuisance, that's not very nice is it, the only nuisance I am.in life to the powers that be, is they pay me my entitlement in life, what I've earned , my pension,  a nuisance indeed , consider yourself smacked ,  😀

1 minute ago, big feet said:

Come on mate, you can't really say that the current Labour Party are lefties with a straight face? Starmer makes Blair look like Corbyn.

Where in my post did I say “ Labour Party “ ? 
Jukel insinuated I was a lefty because I said the Establishment stick together.

I replied that in my opinion the Establishment were dominated by the left.

Jukel then replied insinuating I get my opinions from GB News , a right of centre news channel.

Please don’t attribute words to me that I didn’t say .

Cheers. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Jukel then replied insinuating I get my opinions from GB News , a right of centre news channel.

Cheers. 

I don't see Huw Edwards' pathetic sentence being a result of being part of the establishment. There was a poster on X posting all the lenient sentences handed out to members of the public for the same offences. As I said, the guidelines need tearing up and rewriting, they are disgusting! 

Edited by big feet
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers. 

My post was an obvious joke mate. I didn't insinuate anything other than we have the same opinions on some ( many) things but we often appear at loggerheads.

Edited by jukel123
27 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

My post was an obvious joke mate. I didn't insinuate anything other than we have the same opinions on some ( many) things but we often appear at loggerheads.

Ah, OK !

So what am I ?

A swivel eyed far right Trump and Farage supporter.

Or; 

A far left , Corbynista SJW ?

Ill give you a clue; it ain’t the second one ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Just spotted old Huw in today's paper, how embarrassing. 

IMG_20240917_124142.jpg

It was on every front page here Mack.

The BBC Director General says he cannot see a way back for him at the BBC.

I don't think he gets it. "No room here for paedos of any kind " would have been more like it, but perhaps not accurate.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Ah, OK !

So what am I ?

A swivel eyed far right Trump and Farage supporter.

Or; 

A far left , Corbynista SJW ?

Ill give you a clue; it ain’t the second one ! LOL !

Cheers.

You are the Middle East correspondent for thl a gentleman  a  wordsmith and the voice of common sense, I,ve worked out not to engage jukel in political speech as he tends to get a little confused and the wheels quickly come off other than that he’s a fine lad

• Like 1