Trump assassination attempt #2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scotty told him 6 months ago lol

Yeh he was on his way to do a bathroom..

I.....wait sorry, let me get the jack Daniels out and get a lil buzzed before I start dealing with your ass 🤦

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

we’re living under a marxist now starmer lol

But you have just stated today that you detest communists yet would prefer to live in communist North Korea over the land of the free, do you even know what you're babbling mate? Hahaha

1 hour ago, big feet said:

Proper empty head you lol, how is it the parties fault if lone nut jobs try and assassinate Trump? Would it be the Republican parties fault if someone killed Biden or Harris?

Its the demorats fault alright, look at the witch hunt theyve been on to get him since he 1st ran, no other president in history has ever had this much sh1t his way ever, for just doing what the American people want, we give off in here that ours dont do anything we want and yet mock a man that does for his country, the demorats are behind it alright, how many times have they compared him to hitler? Openly on tv? So they are up to their noses in shit, if trump gets whacked the demorats have declared war on the USA

• Like 6
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Its the demorats fault alright, look at the witch hunt theyve been on to get him since he 1st ran, no other president in history has ever had this much sh1t his way ever, for just doing what the American people want, we give off in here that ours dont do anything we want and yet mock a man that does for his country, the demorats are behind it alright, how many times have they compared him to hitler? Openly on tv? So they are up to their noses in shit, if trump gets whacked the demorats have declared war on the USA

Absolute bollocks, both parties behave the same way, politics in the US is even more pathetic than over here.

8 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

You are right but you think allowing every halfwit own semi auto or auto weapons is a good idea?

look at why there is so many halfwits mate 

Edited by mC HULL
Just now, big feet said:

Absolute bollocks, both parties behave the same way, politics in the US is even more pathetic than over here.

he’s correct mate you can’t try jailing bankrupting then murdering your opposition if i was a democrat id vote trump

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he’s correct mate you can’t try jailing bankrupting then murdering your opposition if i was a democrat id vote trump

Trump, the last bastion of decorum & decency, you two crack me up. Lol

I've told you, all is fair in US politics, but you can't get all triggered when your guy gets heat, both sides are as bad as each other.

Edited by big feet
3 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

That's the point, society is getting crazier all the time. Freedom to me is everything and being too scared to walk to the shops in fear of getting shot isn't freedom.

move to north korea china saudi arabia uae that wouldn’t happen there 

you know  all the dangerous countrys with tinpot dictatorships lol 

28 minutes ago, big feet said:

But you have just stated today that you detest communists yet would prefer to live in communist North Korea over the land of the free, do you even know what you're babbling mate? Hahaha

you been to north korea ? or just repeating what you’ve seen on our state owned news ?lol