Trump assassination attempt #2

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the headcases like this shooter with red black hair lol are perfect patsys ain’t they easy to lead along brainwashed already just simple minded idiots 

But you follow a fiberglass headed nutcase and call other people simple minded, lol.

• Haha 2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scotty told him 6 months ago lol

Yeh he was on his way to do a bathroom..

I.....wait sorry, let me get the jack Daniels out and get a lil buzzed before I start dealing with your ass 🤦

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, big feet said:

Yeah, but this doesn't prove that it's all the work of the democrats, no conspiracy needed. I'm sure if they wanted to assassinate him the democrats would do it right.

listen it’s a plain to see lol 

the right wing thugs want democracy don’t kill opposition 

the left well f***ing scum 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aussie Whip said:

But you follow a fiberglass headed nutcase and call other people simple minded, lol.

lol fibreglass headed your a grown man talking like a child mate lol 

you are more then simple minded it’s empty headed lol 

no seriously mate if you think kamala harris is better for the world then donald trump i can’t help you lol

ffs what goes on in your head

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

listen it’s a plain to see lol 

the right wing thugs want democracy don’t kill opposition 

the left well f***ing scum 

No, it's not plain to see, where is the evidence that the Democratic Party are behind these assassination attempts? Lol

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

these are people with the same thoughts as you lol the shooter ffs aussie get them y babes swapped for a thong there full a shit giz and ash anyway lol 7D191878-9FC3-470B-AB60-D5DCAD9C6EA2.png.b4294f709d6a68b06da7400365b375cd.png96AC2A26-30DE-46C8-9E91-20DB8CD869A8.png.1e0975dca44fe9a33158f0a753267aa7.png

Just now, big feet said:

No, it's not plain to see, where is the evidence that the Democratic Party are behind these assassination attempts? Lol

the voter of the democrats the left you plum  lol they all want it given half a chance most would make hitler look like mother teresa they would kill anyone that didn’t agree with them 

shooting a presidential candidate because you don’t like him ffs that ain’t a democracy the left are a f***ing cancer 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the voter of the democrats the left you plum  lol they all want it given half a chance most would make hitler look like mother teresa they would kill anyone that didn’t agree with them 

shooting a presidential candidate because you don’t like him ffs that ain’t a democracy the left are a f***ing cancer 

Proper empty head you lol, how is it the parties fault if lone nut jobs try and assassinate Trump? Would it be the Republican parties fault if someone killed Biden or Harris?

4 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

But not as many hares as the gun toting nuts mowing down school kids in the US.

i do lol 

it’s america the stain on the world all they do is drop bombs kill pillage like you say even all the school shootings 

safer in north korea 

• Like 1

I doubt we will ever know if this guy was a lone shooter or being controlled by others, but one thing is sure; he’s a complete Walt !

He was trying to recruit people to go to Ukraine and fight the Russians. The Russians would have killed him or the Ukrainians would have shot him for being more of a danger to them than the Russians.

What sort of sniper is he; having the barrel of his weapon poking through the cover ?

A dreamer, a wannabe who went to far would be my guess, but as I said, we will probably never know.

Cheers.