Only if your flush have one a 100 yards from my old house, pop in for a few bits come out £300 light, you can buy anything from a pair of jeans through to power tools a speed boat or a roast chicken, they are also really good at no question refunds 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Only if your flush have one a 100 yards from my old house, pop in for a few bits come out £300 light, you can buy anything from a pair of jeans through to power tools a speed boat or a roast chicken, they are also really good at no question refunds 

You can buy gold ingots and 300k rings as well. I can become a member through work, it's only 30 odd quid a year, might give it a bash.

2 minutes ago, big feet said:

You can buy gold ingots and 300k rings as well. I can become a member through work, it's only 30 odd quid a year, might give it a bash.

I know I often looked at ways of abseiling in through the roof lol, if your going to spend a lot it’s worth getting an executive membership then you get a percentage of what you spend back at the end of the year, also if you add family and friends to your membership you get a percentage of what they spend as well  

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, big feet said:

we’re is the costco ? 

you after bullion and rings for ? lol 

I had a Costco membership for two years, joined when one first opened near me, waste of time unless you have a large family or a corner shop, I think I shopped in there three times in 24 months? They did sell a few low end rolex watches in the one local but nothing worth getting excited about. 

• Like 1

I give it a wide berth as greyman says it's easy to buy loads, best bargains are bottled water , certain alcoholic beverages, my mate is platinum membership bought hot tubs BBQs , I did get a good deal on a kamado few years back but they've doubled in price , I get the missus some Chinese noodles she likes and the fuel is good value although my mate is dubious of it's premium claim. The meat is awesome , salt and chilli belly slices are a must and if flush buy a whole ribeye slice it yourself and save a good few quid on sliced packs. Otherwise in general better off in lidls 

42 minutes ago, Borr said:

I give it a wide berth as greyman says it's easy to buy loads, best bargains are bottled water , certain alcoholic beverages, my mate is platinum membership bought hot tubs BBQs , I did get a good deal on a kamado few years back but they've doubled in price , I get the missus some Chinese noodles she likes and the fuel is good value although my mate is dubious of it's premium claim. The meat is awesome , salt and chilli belly slices are a must and if flush buy a whole ribeye slice it yourself and save a good few quid on sliced packs. Otherwise in general better off in lidls 

The chicken hotpot and pizzas are nice, foods defo decent in there meat veg ect. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

They sell some banging birthday cakes👍

My mate asked if I wanted anything, I said some brownies for the kids , get to his place , been driving a few hours he hands me a box of brownies I say ' busting for a pee' scoff one have a pee come back he's like ' you didn't let me finish. I've only eaten the most potent brownie on the planet and got to drive back to Devon and do family stuff , he wrecked my Friday night for sure ....

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Borr said:

Lucky boat no2?