How many miles.......

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate of mine sent me a class photo I hadn't seen for 50 years. I think it was a passing out  ceremony for something to do with the Catholic Church. A lot of the lads on the photo are dead, did jail

My folks moved from chalvey to Stroud where I was born , father worked in Saudi at the time, 6 months later they moved back to Thames valley , and proceeded to move us from Berkshire to Surrey maybe 5

I believe in random events influencing lives. We are just pinballs bouncing off corners. Something happens along the way  which dictate or change  your whole life. Often you can be enjoying life and t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

At this moment I'm time.....I'm Next door,to where I was raised and brought up...have travelled and worked all over the UK...selling up and moving across the border to England if everything goes to plan...

Dinghy across the Severn?? 🤣 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

At this moment I'm time.....I'm Next door,to where I was raised and brought up...have travelled and worked all over the UK...selling up and moving across the border to England if everything goes to plan...

You got your eye on anywhere in particular in England mate? I'm just about smack bang in the middle. There's f**k all here but it's great for getting around the UK! No idea where I'd actually go if I ever was to move. 

Screenshot_20240915_105919_Maps.jpg.f3b8393c8cc5cd83d1fb3519beecf775.jpg

48 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Zero miles. I'm back in the house I was raised in, lived 15 miles away for 13 years. 

I'm a creature of habit and like familiar surroundings. 

same mate i’m  in the house i was born in after been 17year 1:4 of a mile away 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 2
Just now, Bakerboy said:

Yes we do, Brecon, Llangollen ect😄

Dead end ditches mate, both beautiful to visit but not if you want to be a livaboard boater, I bought my first boat at goitre wharf on the mon/brec canal shame they don’t reinstate the last few miles to the Severn so you can come and go without a crane and lorry 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Dead end ditches mate, both beautiful to visit but not if you want to be a livaboard boater, I bought my first boat at goitre wharf on the mon/brec canal shame they don’t reinstate the last few miles to the Severn so you can come and go without a crane and lorry 

We don't want it reinstated it'd be flooded with english bastids

• Haha 3

Currently living 3331 miles from where I live in England, this will be the third year I am spending 6 months here and we own the place so it's our abode. The furthest I ever actually lived from the place I was born was 6605 miles.One of my sons lives 8824 miles from his birthplace. In the UK I live 287 miles from where I was born, as wise old man once told me it's a big planet but a small world. 

Screenshot_20240915_064247_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

We don't want it reinstated it'd be flooded with english bastids

Funny I experienced quite a bit of that racist shite when I was there until they were in trouble and needed help, then I was sound lol we live on different sides of a river not different continents DC popped over to see me recently no passport required he was made welcome and hopefully had a good day we can walk across the Severn here at low tide 

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Funny I experienced quite a bit of that racist shite when I was there until they were in trouble and needed help, then I was sound lol we live on different sides of a river not different continents DC popped over to see me recently no passport required he was made welcome and hopefully had a good day we can walk across the Severn here at low tide 

you talked him into becoming a river p***y ? lol 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Calm down mate it's a bit of fckn banter

• Like 1