How many miles.......

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate of mine sent me a class photo I hadn't seen for 50 years. I think it was a passing out  ceremony for something to do with the Catholic Church. A lot of the lads on the photo are dead, did jail

My folks moved from chalvey to Stroud where I was born , father worked in Saudi at the time, 6 months later they moved back to Thames valley , and proceeded to move us from Berkshire to Surrey maybe 5

I believe in random events influencing lives. We are just pinballs bouncing off corners. Something happens along the way  which dictate or change  your whole life. Often you can be enjoying life and t

Posted Images

About 40miles from birthplace, but about a 9 iron from the streets where I grew up. Now and again I’ll go for a wander round the old estate, where there’s memories everywhere I look. Makes my heart ache a bit when I do it though. Fcuk getting old!

322 miles was born in Plymouth now in west Suffolk....I say now, been here nearly all my life, currently living in a house that's about a ten minute walk from the first we moved to in the area...

Yokel 

About 3 miles from were I was born and have never lived outside Rotherham unfortunately. I would feck off and leave this town tomorrow if the chance came up and would never look back. My sisters who were a lot more academically inclined than me live well outside Rotherham one in London and the other in the Peak District. 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

At this moment I'm time.....I'm Next door,to where I was raised and brought up...have travelled and worked all over the UK...selling up and moving across the border to England if everything goes to plan...

I'm doing the opposite as soon as I can. I'm looking to sell up and move to Wales.

I’m from bang on the Scottish border. 

I’ve spent the majority of my working life in cars on the A1 , until finally I moved her down to Suffolk for 7 years , up to north yorks , back to Hampshire / wilts , now we’re back up at Catterick.  About 90 easy miles from home 

i don’t want to go home , home , nearby would suffice . 

one of my best mates has what we call a “reiver” surname , he lives and works in a tiny hamlet near our small town . There’s been people there with his surname for over 600 years . 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

At this moment I'm time.....I'm Next door,to where I was raised and brought up...have travelled and worked all over the UK...selling up and moving across the border to England if everything goes to plan...

Fckn traitor 😁

• Haha 1