Rotherham sentencing final day

I know this sounds terrible and I'll probably upset someone but I struggled to care. Talk is tough, but how many will still spend their money in takeaways, Ubers and car washes? Last night I bet hundreds of thousands of British lined up under the halal sign to get their food. 

I look after my own. It's all I can really do. The people don't really care about themselves or their kids future.

• Like 9

14 hours ago, jukel123 said:

'The only requirement for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing'.

Those animals were not the only guilty ones. Everybody else who saw it and did nothing were also guilty. Social workers, police,  children's home staff and the parents of the kids who had ended up in care. Those girls were failed  by everybody. They were viewed  as dirt.....slags,  by people who should have known better. Yes I know a small minority of the girls came from caring homes, but the vast majority were disturbed,  neglected  kids and easy prey for the paedos. I think some of the professionals who looked after those kids should have been jailed along with them. They were paid big money to protect those kids and instead they judged them and turned a blind eye to their suffering.

I despise the lily livered bas*ards who ignored it and looked the other way as much as and possibly more than the scum who commited these crimes. It won't happen as we know but they should be looking at jail time as well.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I know this sounds terrible and I'll probably upset someone but I struggled to care. Talk is tough, but how many will still spend their money in takeaways, Ubers and car washes? Last night I bet hundreds of thousands of British lined up under the halal sign to get their food. 

Have you ever controlled pests for or done so in the house of a foreign national? Been treated by a foreign healthcare worker or dentist? Bought gas at a fuel station owned and operated by foreign nationals? Genuine questions...... 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:

Have you ever controlled pests for or done so in the house of a foreign national? Been treated by a foreign healthcare worker or dentist? Bought gas at a fuel station owned and operated by foreign nationals? Genuine questions...... 

Yes. They are in every area of our country now. Being added at three quarters of a million a year....but.... I do try to do my part. Even if it's pointless, I personally will try my best not to support them. I don't eat in their takeaways, i walk 3 miles home from the town after a night out rather than use their taxis, it's rare id use their shops but if I have to it's absolute minimum (3 quids worth of petrol 😂). I can only do my bit as best as I can. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yes. They are in every area of our country now. Being added at three quarters of a million a year....but.... I do try to do my part. Even if it's pointless, I personally will try my best not to support them. I don't eat in their takeaways, i walk 3 miles home from the town after a night out rather than use their taxis, it's rare id use their shops but if I have to it's absolute minimum (3 quids worth of petrol 😂). I can only do my bit as best as I can. 

I figured. 

The main victim in this trial of these scumbags was asked and told by the judge in her witness impact statement to remove the part where she called for the deportations of these scumbags as it's no doubt they have dual citizenship with Pakistan. As well as the victims having an hard time from barristers and other legal professionals it seems the judges are not to happy with them aswell in some of the things they say. 

Screenshot_20240918_053642_X.jpg

Edited by tatsblisters
Add photo
On 18/09/2024 at 05:12, tatsblisters said:

The main victim in this trial of these scumbags was asked and told by the judge in her witness impact statement to remove the part where she called for the deportations of these scumbags as it's no doubt they have dual citizenship with Pakistan. As well as the victims having an hard time from barristers and other legal professionals it seems the judges are not to happy with them aswell in some of the things they say. 

Screenshot_20240918_053642_X.jpg

Home office won’t entertain it and the abusers fight deportations due to ECHR claims - impact on family life they have here, be unsafe in their native land etc. 

An abuser from Rochdale has delayed his deportation for about 10 years under ECHR

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1

Don't have too much of this problem down here but if I buy fuel I go and look at the staff before I fill up, same with shops. If they aren't white I go elsewhere. Never buy curries or kebabs, food can be good but I won't buy from perverts and terrorists.

Avoid the stinking scum and starve them out.

• Like 1
On 15/09/2024 at 08:50, DIDO.1 said:

I look after my own. It's all I can really do. The people don't really care about themselves or their kids future.

It’s hard to avoid the fuckers in the UK mate, so as you can when you can is a good effort, fair play.

I used to sell to the Africans for export, they was all the same, not bad lads to be fair but all with their various wives and girlfriends and kids potched away in some flat in Peckham or wherever, getting the kids educated buck shee while the council paid for the old woman’s flat and them with a big old pad back in Africa.

Pockets full of readies, they had no intention of staying, they just flew over to make money and f****d off back to a life of African luxury, f***ing all the tarts they could lay hands too back home while Britain picked up the tab for the family………I never held it against them, if we are daft enough to allow it who can blame them.

Just my experience but the African Africans are a much nicer lot then the ones born and bred in the UK…..and they ain’t saying which is a bonus.