Rotherham sentencing final day

Feck all in the local rag and news. I wonder why. And I dare bet some have been released early . Another thing that's pissed me off I recently saw a judge summing up about the lad who was sentenced to 9 years after being found guilty of trying to burn down the holiday inn at Manvers saying he had brought shame on my own town and it's people. I dare bet a judge has not said that to the numerous Pakistani grooming gangs that got locked up who have brought more shame on the town than a riot at an hotel housing illegal invaders. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

'The only requirement for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing'.

Those animals were not the only guilty ones. Everybody else who saw it and did nothing were also guilty. Social workers, police,  children's home staff and the parents of the kids who had ended up in care. Those girls were failed  by everybody. They were viewed  as dirt.....slags,  by people who should have known better. Yes I know a small minority of the girls came from caring homes, but the vast majority were disturbed,  neglected  kids and easy prey for the paedos. I think some of the professionals who looked after those kids should have been jailed along with them. They were paid big money to protect those kids and instead they judged them and turned a blind eye to their suffering.

• Like 13
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

'The only requirement for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing'.

Those animals were not the only guilty ones. Everybody else who saw it and did nothing were also guilty. Social workers, police,  children's home staff and the parents of the kids who had ended up in care. Those girls were failed  by everybody. They were viewed  as dirt.....slags,  by people who should have known better. Yes I know a small minority of the girls came from caring homes, but the vast majority were disturbed,  neglected  kids and easy prey for the paedos. I think some of the professionals who looked after those kids should have been jailed along with them. They were paid big money to protect those kids and instead they judged them and turned a blind eye to their suffering.

same here and you did out to them you was locked up twisted up no f***ing about the let you know what happens you bother them this time as 25 year ago 

"I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation.

As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.

Religious indoctrination is a big part of the process of getting young men involved in grooming gang crime. Religious ideas about purity, virginity, modesty and obedience are taken to the extreme until horrific abuse becomes the norm. It was taught to me as a concept of “othering”.

“Muslim girls are good and pure because they dress modestly, covering down to their ankles and wrists, and covering their crotch area. They stay virgins until marriage. They are our girls.

"White girls and non-Muslim girls are bad because you dress like slags. You show the curves of your bodies (showing the gap between your thighs means you’re asking for it) and therefore you’re immoral. White girls sleep with hundreds of men. You are the other girls. You are worthless and you deserve to be gang-raped.”

1 minute ago, mackem said:

"I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation.

As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.

Religious indoctrination is a big part of the process of getting young men involved in grooming gang crime. Religious ideas about purity, virginity, modesty and obedience are taken to the extreme until horrific abuse becomes the norm. It was taught to me as a concept of “othering”.

“Muslim girls are good and pure because they dress modestly, covering down to their ankles and wrists, and covering their crotch area. They stay virgins until marriage. They are our girls.

"White girls and non-Muslim girls are bad because you dress like slags. You show the curves of your bodies (showing the gap between your thighs means you’re asking for it) and therefore you’re immoral. White girls sleep with hundreds of men. You are the other girls. You are worthless and you deserve to be gang-raped.”

Too many non Muslims especially those from lunatic left wing groups are in denial of this and will not admit that there culture played a big part in the mindset of these Pakistani grooming gangs. I call them fekin traitors to the white working class. 

• Like 5