Another one..

So after the even they would come back to the hotel...and quite a few would end up in the bar...and drink a fair bit...the bar would stay open just for them for as long as they wanted...

So thus one particular night they have this rooky wrestler...fook knows his name...but they do this initiation on him...they take his shirt off and two others hold his arms out...I bit like being crucified....and the wrestler called John Cena...covers this guys chest in spirits...vodka or tequila...or something then proceeds to run up and slap his chest...by crist after doing this several times his chest was red rew....and believe me Cena was not holding back with them slaps

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my nana who owned a B&B in Rhyl in the 60s and 70s used to take me to see the wrestling when i was a kid in a cabaret bar called Tito's, i wasn't particularly into the wrestling but she took me be

Used to love watching British wrestling Saturday afternoon as a kid and still remember some of the names. Kendo Nagasaki springs to mind also my grandparents were mad on it aswell. 

I used to watch that as well when I was a kid, World of Sport with old Dickie Davis and the wrestling……then I’d torture my old man trying all the moves out on him. Alan Denison was my favourite f

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I'd go with Collins. He had a mean streak and world champion boxing ability. His brother was manager ofCarlisle Utd. He had an aggressive side to him too.

Maybe the wrestler in a telephone box.

Yep I guess Collins unless the big dude caught him by the throat , lol.

8 minutes ago, Borr said:

Who was the money on between them?

Hard to say to be honest...colins was some fighter....but the other guy had 5 stone extra...also alot of these wrestlers have a back ground in Greko roman...its a big thing in collage wrestling in the USA..

Also Collins  was massively outnumbered..lol

• Like 1

For a joke I once said to ex world champion Jim Watt " You've won  nothing mate. You haven't fought me."

He laughed and said " I only fight for money". Thank f**k he took it as a joke and didn't chin me.

Collins must have been well pissed to get involved in something like that.

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Mate I can top that....this is a true story...talk about embarrassing...

So back in the early naughties....I worked the Door of the Park plaza hotel here in Nottingham...every year the wwf would come to Nottingham arena for a show 3...4 days I think if my memory is correct...and the wrestlers would all stay in our hotel..every day the bus would pick them up....take them to a local Gym ...and of course to the event itself...

So one evening myself and a few colleagues are stood the door when they arrive...one of our colleagues is stood near the bar...so in they walk...some head to the bar...some straight to there rooms ....this f***ing melt of doorman sees triple HHH.. come in ...but instead of going to the bar HHH goes across the reception area towards the lift....so the melt...chases after him shouting "Hunter Hunter Hunter"....but for some reason he sounded like a right puff....imagine the voice of Allan car...myself and my other colleague just looked at each other in disbelief...he's only trying to get an autograph...f**k me talk about embarrassing...

I love story’s like that, folks like that basically condemn themselves to a life of torture ! Lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Not seen that before...very funny interview 

It's a great interview, he's talking about Andre the Giant here, he's the last person you'd want to go in rounds with, could drink like a hoss.

30 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

For a joke I once said to ex world champion Jim Watt " You've won  nothing mate. You haven't fought me."

He laughed and said " I only fight for money". Thank f**k he took it as a joke and didn't chin me.

Collins must have been well pissed to get involved in something like that.

My brother did the same with Frank Bruno, they was staying in the same hotel in the Channel Islands and got chatting, my brother is about the same height as Frank and my brother says to him “You ain’t that big, I’d get in the ring and fight you for £2 million”…..he said Frank just did that deep laugh he used to do ! Lol 

20 minutes ago, WILF said:

My brother did the same with Frank Bruno, they was staying in the same hotel in the Channel Islands and got chatting, my brother is about the same height as Frank and my brother says to him “You ain’t that big, I’d get in the ring and fight you for £2 million”…..he said Frank just did that deep laugh he used to do ! Lol 

It's one of the downsides to being a boxer. You get arsesholes like me and your brother cracking jokes and offering to fight. It must happen all the time to them.

I remember our 'Enry saying he gave up going out because drunks woud continually square up to him. Lol

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

It's one of the downsides to being a boxer. You get arsesholes like me and your brother cracking jokes and offering to fight. It must happen all the time to them.

I remember our 'Enry saying he gave up going out because drunks world continually square up to him. Lol

My brother was probably deadly serious ! Lol ……but no, I agree, they must think “Oh f**k off, I’ve never heard that one before” lol 

He also grabbed hold of 007 Sean Connery at a golf club out in Portugal or Spain and was going to give him a hiding for being a rude c**t but Forsyth and Tarbuck calmed the whole situation down and sent over a bottle of champagne with their apologies ! 
He may have been 007 but he wasn’t born in Brockley ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1