9-11 anniversary

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You did well to stay awake after a walk like that mate, fair play to you ! Lol 

I was sitting in my office on Jeddah Airport and my son rang me from his office in the British Consulate in Saudi and said “ dad have you got the tv on ?”  I said “no, what’s happening?”  He said

He’s up there walking the dogs 4 nights a week so if they’d have landed, he’d of seen them…..so I for one believe him ! 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Genuine question. Why did the UK follow the USA into the Iraq war? Was it a case of the yanks saying we need your participation to widen the blame? Did the UK follow the states because the States threatened that if we didn't do as we were told, then we could forget about USA protection if we were ever threatened by Russia or China?

So is our foreign policy based on paying our dues to the world top dog or else their protection will cease? Was Bliar basically right in joining the war to ensure  protection for Britain in the future?

Another question. Does the UK have the right to use our nuclear weapons unilaterally? Or must we ask Washington before we deploy them?

Because they are our allies?

We should have finished the job in Iraq 1st time around, but we didn’t……Isreal know the score, you have to level these people completely because they don’t forget and they don’t forgive…..hence having to go to Iraq twice, alright they made up bullshit in the UK to make the case for war but we was always going to have to go.

I wouldn’t imagine anyone in Europe can do anything nuclear or otherwise in a military sense without the United States say so……that’s why it will be good when Trump wins because he will just pull the funding and Ukraine/Europe v Russia will be over in a week !

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Because they are our allies?

We should have finished the job in Iraq 1st time around, but we didn’t……Isreal know the score, you have to level these people completely because they don’t forget and they don’t forgive…..hence having to go to Iraq twice, alright they made up bullshit in the UK to make the case for war but we was always going to have to go.

I wouldn’t imagine anyone in Europe can do anything nuclear or otherwise in a military sense without the United States say so……that’s why it will be good when Trump wins because he will just pull the funding and Ukraine/Europe v Russia will be over in a week !

they didn’t have to go to iraq lol 

27 minutes ago, big feet said:

WMD, Bush & Blair said so.

This is what makes me smile when the conspiracy theorists say 9-11 was an inside job, an excuse to invade Iraq.

Blair just had Alistair Campbell make up a dodgy dossier…..that was all the excuse he needed !

Cheers.

• Like 4

Remember it well I was scaffolding at the time and it came on the radio in the waggon when we were travelling to another job and I remember finishing a bit earlier that day and then to be sat glued to the telly watching in all unfold on the news. Wether it was an inside job or not a lot of inconsistencies especially about Binladen and how them buildings collapsed more like a preped demolition job question's will always be asked. I know one thing from that fateful day Europe and the UK are feeling the affects of mass not wanted mass immigration from the countries we destabilised in going to war with them on a load of old bolox about weapons of mass destruction. 

• Like 1

We had just shot a cow on broad lands estate in Hampshire and we heard on radio a plane had crashed into the trade centre, we presumed a little light aircraft so we laughed thinking someone couldn't see straight. By the time we were back to kennels it was obvious that it was a bit more serious 

14 hours ago, chartpolski said:

But it didn’t collapse like a detonation, mate; it was burning for seven hours , fires caused by the proximity to the other towers that had been hit, and thermal expansion of the steel floor and support beams caused the floors to collapse onto one another.

WWW.NIST.GOV

September 19, 2011 (updated 11/20/19) | Updated: September 10, 2021*

Seems reasonable to me .

Cheers,

11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Structural collapse

comical listening to lads lol 

did you see it fall ? 

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Remember it well I was scaffolding at the time and it came on the radio in the waggon when we were travelling to another job and I remember finishing a bit earlier that day and then to be sat glued to the telly watching in all unfold on the news. Wether it was an inside job or not a lot of inconsistencies especially about Binladen and how them buildings collapsed more like a preped demolition job question's will always be asked. I know one thing from that fateful day Europe and the UK are feeling the affects of mass not wanted mass immigration from the countries we destabilised in going to war with them on a load of old bolox about weapons of mass destruction. 

it’s was lies from the start everything about them wars 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, chartpolski said:

This is what makes me smile when the conspiracy theorists say 9-11 was an inside job, an excuse to invade Iraq.

Blair just had Alistair Campbell make up a dodgy dossier…..that was all the excuse he needed !

Cheers.

lol what did it have to do with iraq ?? 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

like on the day when there interviewing people from inside saying explosions were happening all over 

no other building ever have collapsed like that from a fire lol 

Thing is the only issue I have with this theory is....to demolish two buildings in that manner ie...controlled explosions...would take some planning and would have a lot of people involved in putting the explosives in place...that would mean keeping a lot of people quiet 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Thing is the only issue I have with this theory is....to demolish two buildings in that manner ie...controlled explosions...would take some planning and would have a lot of people involved in putting the explosives in place...that would mean keeping a lot of people quiet 

we don’t know the explosives they have today mate 

the yanks are masters at keeping people quiet mate and propaganda there on another level 

people still think oswald killed kennedy how many would have kept that quiet ? 

or the biggest lie ever told the moon landing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2