9-11 anniversary

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i don’t think everything is a conspiracy mate 

just jfk 

moonlandings 

brainwashing= proven 

and covid 

more diana aswell lol

I think Labour are going to ruin the country but it’s not a conspiracy, they need to break the law for it to be a conspiracy, those c**ts have such a massive majority they can just make new laws to f**k us !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You did well to stay awake after a walk like that mate, fair play to you ! Lol 

I was sitting in my office on Jeddah Airport and my son rang me from his office in the British Consulate in Saudi and said “ dad have you got the tv on ?”  I said “no, what’s happening?”  He said

He’s up there walking the dogs 4 nights a week so if they’d have landed, he’d of seen them…..so I for one believe him ! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I think Labour are going to ruin the country but it’s not a conspiracy, they need to break the law for it to be a conspiracy, those c**ts have such a massive majority they can just make new laws to f**k us !

Cheers.

you most definately don’t need to break the law for a conspiracy mate just  talking about something can get you 25 years 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, paul sr said:

People forget. The CIA flew large amounts of drugs in Arkansas ,while Bill Clinton was the governor. Those drugs, sparked the crack epidemic . Crack  cocaine  was responsible for tens of thousands of deaths in the America at that time .

Mena Airport & Barry Seal. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Killing JFK caused massive outrage ; it almost caused ww3 when people suspected it was the Russians. Kruschev had to deny any involvement . But that’s not the point. No one proved it was a government conspiracy to kill JFK, I said there would be outrage if the government was proven to have carried out 9/11.

As for us going to war with Iraq, there was a debate in Parliament and a vote to go to war on the evidence of the dodgy dossier, not on the 9/11 attack. 
But it doesn’t matter what I say, you are determined to see conspiracies everywhere.

I know there are conspiracies, I’ve said before that I think the JFK assassination was a conspiracy in that two or more people conspired to break the law and Oswald didn’t work alone, but not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

Cheers.

The main street media in America have suggested in  the passed that the Cubans or the Mafia were responsible for JFK assassination, but that is not considered a conspiracy theory.But if anyone was to suggest the reason he was killed, was he wanted to nationalise the federal reserve , that is considered a conspiracy theory.

• Like 2

All smells a bit iffy to me  ,whole world leaders are corrupt as fkvu ! We ,you ,are a disposable digit in their world ,no one cares about you ,what ever you vote ,quote figures, supposed facts ,all ball shite 

IMG-20240911-WA0001.jpg

• Like 1
On 13/09/2024 at 20:29, jukel123 said:

Genuine question. Why did the UK follow the USA into the Iraq war? Was it a case of the yanks saying we need your participation to widen the blame? Did the UK follow the states because the States threatened that if we didn't do as we were told, then we could forget about USA protection if we were ever threatened by Russia or China?

So is our foreign policy based on paying our dues to the world top dog or else their protection will cease? Was Bliar basically right in joining the war to ensure  protection for Britain in the future?

Another question. Does the UK have the right to use our nuclear weapons unilaterally? Or must we ask Washington before we deploy them?

It's  like  any town or  village  I've  ever lived in  ,there's always one top dog ,one real hard b*****d who  rules the roost ,and then there's  his tag alongs  that know while ever they back the dog there quite safe ,,,, 

• Like 2

I was out on the track with a gang of mainly younger lads and when we got back to the depot we were all huddled around a small radio listening to it unfold, very surreal a couple of the lads you could see were getting concerned that they might have to go to war as it seemed that America had been attacked by another super power.

Strangely enough I was only aware it was 9/11 when I was mid flight to Cyprus I was going to mention it to my Mrs and the woman sitting next to me but it didn’t seem appropriate, I’m on holiday and it’s bloody boiling I’ve got burnt feet and a burnt back and haven’t stopped moaning lol 😂

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, chartpolski said:

TC7 wasn’t hit by a plane , it was set on fire from the towers that were hit by planes . Read that report I posted. It burned for seven hours, the fire fighters stopped fighting the fires after four hour as the sprinkler systems and street water supplies were damaged when the other towers were hit.
The people inside were evacuated when the planes hit the other buildings before TC7 went on fire.

A genuine question mate ; what are the upsides to a government blowing up their own financial and trade district and killing thousands of their own people . 
They didn’t need an excuse to invade Iraq, they invaded plenty places without an excuse,

The downsides would be catastrophic , the government would fall if they were found out.

Cheers.

Mate you dont seem to grasp the way these esoteric occultist think,g.w bush is a member of skull an bones,heavily influenced by the "mystery school teachings"

Once you understand the game they play youl understand there is no limit to there actions.

Its hard for most to swallow the lengths these men will go to complete there plan

Until then people will defending them