9-11 anniversary

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You did well to stay awake after a walk like that mate, fair play to you ! Lol 

I was sitting in my office on Jeddah Airport and my son rang me from his office in the British Consulate in Saudi and said “ dad have you got the tv on ?”  I said “no, what’s happening?”  He said

He’s up there walking the dogs 4 nights a week so if they’d have landed, he’d of seen them…..so I for one believe him ! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

you’d know . 

i listen to experts and see with my eyes mix in common sense and it’s obvious a fire at the top regardless of fuel aint causing it to collapse on itself like that 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

burning for hours ? it was quick from plane hitting to dropping if i remember right 

only time ever a building has collapsed from a fire at the top

as you say loads of experts who ain’t payed what to say have all said it was a controlled explosion plus all the people inside saying there were explosion all over 

TC7 wasn’t hit by a plane , it was set on fire from the towers that were hit by planes . Read that report I posted. It burned for seven hours, the fire fighters stopped fighting the fires after four hour as the sprinkler systems and street water supplies were damaged when the other towers were hit.
The people inside were evacuated when the planes hit the other buildings before TC7 went on fire.

A genuine question mate ; what are the upsides to a government blowing up their own financial and trade district and killing thousands of their own people . 
They didn’t need an excuse to invade Iraq, they invaded plenty places without an excuse,

The downsides would be catastrophic , the government would fall if they were found out.

Cheers.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

TC7 wasn’t hit by a plane , it was set on fire from the towers that were hit by planes . Read that report I posted. It burned for seven hours, the fire fighters stopped fighting the fires after four hour as the sprinkler systems and street water supplies were damaged when the other towers were hit.
The people inside were evacuated when the planes hit the other buildings before TC7 went on fire.

A genuine question mate ; what are the upsides to a government blowing up their own financial and trade district and killing thousands of their own people . 
They didn’t need an excuse to invade Iraq, they invaded plenty places without an excuse,

The downsides would be catastrophic , the government would fall if they were found out.

Cheers.

ye i can remember the tc7 burning a while on the telly i thought it meant the towers i can remember that been quite quick an hour ? o so 

didn’t they realise hundreds of billions was missing a few days before ? 

it didn’t have out to do with iraq but got a country to support a war they wouldn’t otherwise 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ye i can remember the tc7 burning a while on the telly i thought it meant the towers i can remember that been quite quick an hour ? o so 

didn’t they realise hundreds of billions was missing a few days before ? 

it didn’t have out to do with iraq but got a country to support a war they wouldn’t otherwise 

The UK didn’t go to war with Iraq because of 9/11; we went to war because Blair told Campbell to write a dodgy dossier claiming that Saddam had WMD’s that could hit British targets in 45 minutes. Total lies.

I don’t know about the missing billions, but if it was known about, why would blowing up parts of New York afterwards mean anything ? 
There is no doubt that aircraft hit those buildings, so why plant explosives? What was the benefit ? Why not just let the people flying the planes take the blame ?

The outrage if it was found to be a government conspiracy would be catastrophic.

Cheers.

People forget. The CIA flew large amounts of drugs in Arkansas ,while Bill Clinton was the governor. Those drugs, sparked the crack epidemic . Crack  cocaine  was responsible for tens of thousands of deaths in the America at that time .

• Like 4
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

The UK didn’t go to war with Iraq because of 9/11; we went to war because Blair told Campbell to write a dodgy dossier claiming that Saddam had WMD’s that could hit British targets in 45 minutes. Total lies.

I don’t know about the missing billions, but if it was known about, why would blowing up parts of New York afterwards mean anything ? 
There is no doubt that aircraft hit those buildings, so why plant explosives? What was the benefit ? Why not just let the people flying the planes take the blame ?

The outrage if it was found to be a government conspiracy would be catastrophic.

Cheers.

but it was all planned well in advance regardless of wmds if we wasn’t already at war it wouldn’t of happened 

i’ll try find something about the money 

what outrage would killling a president cause ? 

we think and do whatever they tell us we’re brain washed controlled entirely mate 

3 minutes ago, paul sr said:

People forget. The CIA flew large amounts of drugs in Arkansas ,while Bill Clinton was the governor. Those drugs, sparked the crack epidemic . Crack  cocaine  was responsible for tens of thousands of deaths in the America at that time .

that’s it killed and addicted there own ruined generations you tho k they give a fack about a few thousand really 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s it killed and addicted there own ruined generations you tho k they give a fack about a few thousand really 

The elites look at ordinary people as economic units and think they are disposable .

• Like 5
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

but it was all planned well in advance regardless of wmds if we wasn’t already at war it wouldn’t of happened 

i’ll try find something about the money 

what outrage would killling a president cause ? 

we think and do whatever they tell us we’re brain washed controlled entirely mate 

Killing JFK caused massive outrage ; it almost caused ww3 when people suspected it was the Russians. Kruschev had to deny any involvement . But that’s not the point. No one proved it was a government conspiracy to kill JFK, I said there would be outrage if the government was proven to have carried out 9/11.

As for us going to war with Iraq, there was a debate in Parliament and a vote to go to war on the evidence of the dodgy dossier, not on the 9/11 attack. 
But it doesn’t matter what I say, you are determined to see conspiracies everywhere.

I know there are conspiracies, I’ve said before that I think the JFK assassination was a conspiracy in that two or more people conspired to break the law and Oswald didn’t work alone, but not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

Cheers.

• Haha 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Killing JFK caused massive outrage ; it almost caused ww3 when people suspected it was the Russians. Kruschev had to deny any involvement . But that’s not the point. No one proved it was a government conspiracy to kill JFK, I said there would be outrage if the government was proven to have carried out 9/11.

As for us going to war with Iraq, there was a debate in Parliament and a vote to go to war on the evidence of the dodgy dossier, not on the 9/11 attack. 
But it doesn’t matter what I say, you are determined to see conspiracies everywhere.

I know there are conspiracies, I’ve said before that I think the JFK assassination was a conspiracy in that two or more people conspired to break the law and Oswald didn’t work alone, but not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

Cheers.

i don’t think everything is a conspiracy mate 

just jfk 

moonlandings 

brainwashing= proven 

and covid 

more diana aswell lol