9-11 anniversary

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I honestly don't think it was an inside job. Who in their right mind would prepp a building like that that would kill innocents in them numbers without it playing on their minds to the loss of lives they were going to be part of.

I was talking about his moon landing theory lol.

• Haha 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You did well to stay awake after a walk like that mate, fair play to you ! Lol 

I was sitting in my office on Jeddah Airport and my son rang me from his office in the British Consulate in Saudi and said “ dad have you got the tv on ?”  I said “no, what’s happening?”  He said

He’s up there walking the dogs 4 nights a week so if they’d have landed, he’d of seen them…..so I for one believe him ! 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, big feet said:

I was talking about his moon landing theory lol.

He’s up there walking the dogs 4 nights a week so if they’d have landed, he’d of seen them…..so I for one believe him ! 

• Haha 5

There were over 400,000 people directly involved in the six moon landing and millions more in the supply chain, but no whistle blowers to say it was faked.

The USSR, China, Australia, the UK, European Countries, Japan and a host of other countries monitored the moon landings, but not one foreign government, even those with the most to gain, claim they were faked.

I have met and worked with people when I was with Lockheed Aircraft and the Saudi Airforce and Saudi Arabian Airlines that were involved in the Moon Landing Programs and not one even hinted that they were fake !

There were/are real conspiracies that happen, but the moon landings aren’t one of them .

Cheers.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

All I remember of the moonlandings was us all being led into a room at school to watch it on a television and so many of us getting kicked out for being disruptive because we were bored shitless watching it. 😆 

I was reminiscing last night with my mate of the chaos that was generally caused at our school during our respective tenures. 

if I could go back I’d put 13 year old me in a headlock and tell them to stop being a f***ing moron 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I was reminiscing last night with my mate of the chaos that was generally caused at our school during our respective tenures. 

if I could go back I’d put 13 year old me in a headlock and tell them to stop being a f***ing moron 

Me as well. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, chartpolski said:

But it didn’t collapse like a detonation, mate; it was burning for seven hours , fires caused by the proximity to the other towers that had been hit, and thermal expansion of the steel floor and support beams caused the floors to collapse onto one another.

WWW.NIST.GOV

September 19, 2011 (updated 11/20/19) | Updated: September 10, 2021*

Seems reasonable to me .

Cheers,

If you want to beleive that mate fair enough,tho if seen alot of worthy experts disagree.

20 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Structural collapse

👍

48 minutes ago, Francie, said:

If you want to beleive that mate fair enough,tho if seen alot of worthy experts disagree.

👍

burning for hours ? it was quick from plane hitting to dropping if i remember right 

only time ever a building has collapsed from a fire at the top

as you say loads of experts who ain’t payed what to say have all said it was a controlled explosion plus all the people inside saying there were explosion all over 

• Like 2