9-11 anniversary

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You did well to stay awake after a walk like that mate, fair play to you ! Lol 

I was sitting in my office on Jeddah Airport and my son rang me from his office in the British Consulate in Saudi and said “ dad have you got the tv on ?”  I said “no, what’s happening?”  He said

He’s up there walking the dogs 4 nights a week so if they’d have landed, he’d of seen them…..so I for one believe him ! 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

23 years gone by ! 

I was sitting in my office on Jeddah Airport and my son rang me from his office in the British Consulate in Saudi and said “ dad have you got the tv on ?” 
I said “no, what’s happening?” 
He said “ they are bombing America, we are on total lock down, but ok, take care”.

I turned on the tv and my office rapidly filled up with all nationalities; British, American , Saudi, Egyptian, Pakistani, Philipino, Thai, all sorts.

All just staring at the screen and strangely quiet. 
Im old enough to remember when Churchill died, when JFK was assassinated and 9-11.

Momentous occasions.

Cheers.

• Like 5

Was out working on the greens...had a text so jumped on the quad and made my way to the club house...just in time to see the second plane hit🙈I said then....that it was an inside job....and I still believe that to this day....how the f**k could they find the passports on the ground ,of those that apparently did it??? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

They were in the streets in Gaza celebrating 

we should never forget that 

I wonder why? 

Oops shitstorm brewing.  And me just saying there's general agreement on here.lol

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

They were in the streets in Gaza celebrating 

we should never forget that 

Yeh, trust no fooker,  more so now with this movement running  us.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, waltjnr said:

23 years gone by ! 

Shhhhh……They we’re desperate refugees fleeing persecution in their own country’s and were cruelly sold defective 747’s that had faulty steering and a dodgy compass by people trafficking gangs profiting from these poor mens situation, they only wanted to start a new life helping people as doctors and engineers in Europe but lost control somewhere over the South China Sea  and accidentally crashed into the world trade centre and the pentagon thus saving more lives than if they had crashed into something else………like the World Cup final or something !

Heros ! 

Edited by WILF
13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Was out working on the greens...had a text so jumped on the quad and made my way to the club house...just in time to see the second plane hit🙈I said then....that it was an inside job....and I still believe that to this day....how the f**k could they find the passports on the ground ,of those that apparently did it??? 

Bang on , just an excuse for the yanks to invade Iraq 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, wildman said:

Bang on , just an excuse for the yanks to invade Iraq 

And for the yanks to push their new world order across the globe....hence these times we find ourselves living in🙄

• Like 4
Just now, Daniel cain said:

And for the yanks to push their new world order across the globe....hence these times we find ourselves living in🙄

Please don't forget the anniversary of the British  equivalent of 9/11 when a box of fireworks  was planted by mi 5 on a double  decker just so Britain  could join the USA without feeling guilty 

• Like 1