First morning back at em

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should fecking hope not 😬

just sarcastic with your reply?  I'm surprised anything bolted with that  herd of dogs running about knocking nets everywhere 🙄 I'd be sticking my f***ing boot up their arses and teaching th

All you could teach me about ferretting....you could fit on the back of a second class stamp young man...when nets are down,my dogs sit and chill out,only move to hold them in the nets until I can get

Posted Images

My mutts are far worst, they dig at the hole, then send a few barks down and finish up by having a dust-up. If they catch a rabbit unseen, I might get 1/3 of it back after one of the dogs has sneaked off & had a feed, or I get a rabbit that has no head. I swear at times to shoot the lot or at least give one an old fashion fogging. They come into their own when they pour out of the dog crate, roaring their heads off and race about scaring any self-respecting rabbit for at least 5 miles, that's after each one has had a dump on the ladies' lawn. It was only last week one passed me chewing & worrying on some girl's knickers that have fallen off the washing line. I like to get out of the place before the home-owners gets wind of piss painted at the back door and every tyre on the place. If I see one of them wandering over, I pretend to take a call on my cell, then say "oh shit gotta go me uncle has died"and race back to the truck, load up and with a roar race off  home......only to find ...one of those piss bags is missing ....oh shit ....my normal MO is to sneak back at midnight and softly whisper, hoping the worm bag has gone unnoticed and hasn't been tied up.Not that long ago I spent 3 hours walking about in the dark falling over anything and every bloody thing found in the yard of the farm,black & blue I was, defeated I returned to the truck without the missing mutt only to find it has turned up found the truck with a drivers open window and has decided that seat looks nice and soft , pitch dark cant see much, but boy can I smell..... that mutt is stinking to high heaven after rolling in some rotten maggot fill sheep, and it's all over me seat... I want to draw and quarter him ....one day....but the way home i swear that bloody mutt was..... smiling ...

Edited by toolebox
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, toolebox said:

My mutts are far worst, they dig at the hole, then send a few barks down and finish up by having a dust-up. If they catch a rabbit unseen, I might get 1/3 of it back after one of the dogs has sneaked off & had a feed, or I get a rabbit that has no head. I swear at times to shoot the lot or at least give one an old fashion fogging. They come into their own when they pour out of the dog crate, roaring their heads off and race about scaring any self-respecting rabbit for at least 5 miles, that's after each one has had a dump on the ladies' lawn. It was only last week one passed me chewing & worrying on some girl's knickers that have fallen off the washing line. I like to get out of the place before the home-owners gets wind of piss painted at the back door and every tyre on the place. If I see one of them wandering over, I pretend to take a call on my cell, then say "oh shit gotta go me uncle has died"and race back to the truck, load up and with a roar race off  home......only to find ...one of those piss bags is missing ....oh shit ....my normal MO is to sneak back at midnight and softly whisper, hoping the worm bag has gone unnoticed and hasn't been tied up.Not that long ago I spent 3 hours walking about in the dark falling over anything and every bloody thing found in the yard of the farm,black & blue I was, defeated I returned to the truck without the missing mutt only to find it has turned up found the truck with a drivers open window and has decided that seat looks nice and soft , pitch dark cant see much, but boy can I smell..... that mutt is stinking to high heaven after rolling in some rotten maggot fill sheep, and it's all over me seat... I want to draw and quarter him ....one day....but the way home i swear that bloody mutt was..... smiling ...

Sounds ideal

• Haha 2
On 10/09/2024 at 06:32, Moochersways said:

Yes my channel is monetised, stuff like skinning vids get demonetised but all my ferreting/lamping/shooting vids have been fine

Society is fckd, everyone should learn how to skin, gut and prepare meat.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, toolebox said:

If they catch a rabbit unseen, I might get 1/3 of it back after one of the dogs has sneaked off & had a feed, or I get a rabbit that has no head. I swear at times to shoot the lot or at

Are they your beagles toolebox? I read something in a lurcher book about a pack of them chasing a hare and then a whippet was slipped and caught the hare, the beagles then caught and ate the whippet, lol. Don't know if it's a true story.

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Society is fckd, everyone should learn how to skin, gut and prepare meat.

I really don't understand it, I can put vids up of the dog catching rabbits or me shooting Squirrels ect and it's fine soon as I put a skinning/game prep vid up the won't monetise it 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Moochersways said:

I really don't understand it, I can put vids up of the dog catching rabbits or me shooting Squirrels ect and it's fine soon as I put a skinning/game prep vid up the won't monetise it 

It's probably because a lot of people think meat comes in trays from the supermarket. That's ok until they are in a survival situation, which could happen the way the world's going.

2 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

It's probably because a lot of people think meat comes in trays from the supermarket. That's ok until they are in a survival situation, which could happen the way the world's going.

Yep.....notice you don't see any survival shows on tv anymore I'm sure they don't want people to know how to live if times get hard, but yeah your right with the cost of living now I think if you can supplement yourself off the land with a few free meals and know how to prep game it's handy, hungry, cold skint people are easy to control 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Moochersways said:

Yep.....notice you don't see any survival shows on tv anymore I'm sure they don't want people to know how to live if times get hard, but yeah your right with the cost of living now I think if you can supplement yourself off the land with a few free meals and know how to prep game it's handy, hungry, cold skint people are easy to control 

A shame rabbit takes like dog shit lol. Rabbit though is one of the best sources of protein you can find.

3 hours ago, big feet said:

A shame rabbit takes like dog shit lol. Rabbit though is one of the best sources of protein you can find.

Read summat about some dossers that had only rabbit 2 eat and they all died cos of lack of fat 

• Like 1