First morning back at em

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should fecking hope not 😬

just sarcastic with your reply?  I'm surprised anything bolted with that  herd of dogs running about knocking nets everywhere 🙄 I'd be sticking my f***ing boot up their arses and teaching th

All you could teach me about ferretting....you could fit on the back of a second class stamp young man...when nets are down,my dogs sit and chill out,only move to hold them in the nets until I can get

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Moochersways said:

I know  it just bit of sport, and we all done the same with few dogs.But you get better bolts, if the dogs were kept away from the holes  it just makes the rabbits  harder to bolt with dog head down the hole.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Moochersways said:

Meh we caught the rabbits no digs so I'm not gonna get anal about it👍

just sarcastic with your reply? 

I'm surprised anything bolted with that  herd of dogs running about knocking nets everywhere 🙄

I'd be sticking my f***ing boot up their arses and teaching them some manners...or knocking them on the head and backfilling them👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm surprised anything bolted with that  herd of dogs running about knocking nets everywhere 🙄

I'd be sticking my f***ing boot up their arses and teaching them some manners...or knocking them on the head and backfilling them👍

I appreciate the warm welcome you have just given our new member, those words of encouragement will go a long way.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Probably couldn't knock out a wank🤣