Did you have a good Upbringing?

4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

She quickly got her act together though and I had a bond with her which the other boys didn't have. I don"t remember her ever hitting me or criticising me. She said I was the most easy going baby and I always had a beaming smile for her.……She gave me a great start in life. I've always had an inner confidence which I think she gave me and I've always been grateful for that.

IMG_0416.gif

• Haha 2

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I enjoyed growing up  on one of the most deprived (apparently)council estates in the UK🙄...was taught what was right from wrong,never to raise a hand to a women,respect my elders,never bully or take o

Depends how you judge things I had shit parents grew up on a bad council estate was pretty feral from my early teens, but I,ve learnt from the negatives looked after my own kids to well and am doing a

I grew up on an estate in East London it was what it was, my mother remarried when I was relatively young and my stepfather didn’t like me or my brother in fact he was an absolute arsehole I don’t rea

Posted Images

2 hours ago, dai dogs said:

Can you tell us more about the nuns please iv only ever seen one on TV on the Benny Hill Show

Evil bitches thay are , beating I've had as a child would make a grown man cry , l learned not to cry from a young age dick head 🖕

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Evil bitches thay are , beating I've had as a child would make a grown man cry , l learned not to cry from a young age dick head 🖕

Why call me dick head i asked a genuine question ? Obviously it’s affected you by your reply 

2 minutes ago, dai dogs said:

Why call me dick head i asked a genuine question ? Obviously it’s affected you by your reply 

It come across as taking the piss , if it was not then I apologise to you dai 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, tank34 said:

It come across as taking the piss , if it was not then I apologise to you dai 

I wasn’t taking the piss mate I wouldn’t do that especially on the subject in question 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, big feet said:

Is it true that mummy & daddy made a cat flap for you so you could roam the streets, chase song birds and lap up saucers of milk? 

Welcome back walloper 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t understand the hated and eagerness for bannning Greb / pewitt \ dog fox etc 

it’s f***ing bollocks and I think he adds massive value here , what’s the alternative ? 

I sort of agree. Him and I get along ok , he’s polite to me and I to him.

Yeah ; he’s always looking for a bite, and he certainly gets them !

But let’s be honest, he’s an amateur compared to some that have been on here in the past.

Just don’t take the bait, or he will reel you in ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t understand the hated and eagerness for bannning Greb / pewitt \ dog fox etc 

it’s f***ing bollocks and I think he adds massive value here , what’s the alternative ? 

The alternative? A boring, predictable c**t like me.

Why has he been banned anyway?

Members should be allowed to write what they want. But illegal content should be censored for people's  own protection. If that's mammy state then I'm guilty.

A young fella could come across all John Wayne and  end up doing  a two year stretch.

I'm in a bar now and guys are talking about shit which would put them in jail for hate speech. They are just posturing..sounding off. It will be home erotic stuff next about Lenny McLean or the SAS author whose name I cant remember ( senior moment)

People are not aware of the new laws.

Edited by jukel123
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The alternative? A boring, predictable c**t like me.

Why has he been banned anyway?

Members should be allowed to write what they want. But illegal content should be censored for people's  own protection. If that's mammy state then I'm guilty.

A young fella could come across all John Wayne and  end up doing  a two year stretch.

I'm in a bar now and guys are talking about shit which would put them in jail for hate speech. They are just posturing..sounding off. It will be home erotic stuff next about Lenny McLean or the SAS author whose name I cant remember ( senior moment)

People are not aware of the new laws.

Chris Ryan or Andy McNab ?

Cheers.