Did you have a good Upbringing?

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

its the internet and lads report him to get banned lol imagine living near the c**ts lol 

Everytime they don't see eye to eye with someone straight on the phone to the council/social/old bill

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I enjoyed growing up  on one of the most deprived (apparently)council estates in the UK🙄...was taught what was right from wrong,never to raise a hand to a women,respect my elders,never bully or take o

Depends how you judge things I had shit parents grew up on a bad council estate was pretty feral from my early teens, but I,ve learnt from the negatives looked after my own kids to well and am doing a

I grew up on an estate in East London it was what it was, my mother remarried when I was relatively young and my stepfather didn’t like me or my brother in fact he was an absolute arsehole I don’t rea

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

I think he's a good craic at the beginning of threads but then takes it too far and it becomes tedious and boring, jmho, the constant banning is a joke.....Im gonna stop reporting him 😂

Gotta admit though mate you probably know as well as I do the pway was always full of characters like the Grebster I feel sorry for his fellow gang members I’m sure he’s on the pway now can you imagine the banter in the van waiting to get on track lol 😂😂

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Gotta admit though mate you probably know as well as I do the pway was always full of characters like the Grebster I feel sorry for his fellow gang members I’m sure he’s on the pway now can you imagine the banter in the van waiting to get on track lol 😂😂

Same as any job where it's a load of proper blokes grafting together.Plenty of piss taking and winding up but you need to be able to take it if you wanna dish it out.Trouble is there's a certain few on here like dishing it out but cry like big girls or run to the mods when they cop a bit back.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Will just say blokes a total prick but I quite like him he disagrees with everything I post and follows me round like a shitty nappy posts me a few personal insults by p.m but I have never and will never report him or anyone else we are all grown men and this is just the internet not real life

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Will just say blokes a total prick but I quite like him he disagrees with everything I post and follows me round like a shitty nappy posts me a few personal insults by p.m but I have never and will never report him or anyone else we are all grown men and this is just the internet not real life

The pot calling the kettle mate. Anyway, come here man and give me a big hug, I've bloody missed  ya! 😁

• Haha 4