I’m glad I don’t live in Blighty anymore and yet in the same breath I’m devastated at what it/we have become. I’m all for a full British uprising! The Spanish are running immigrants over in the middle of the Med and sinking the fuuckers (bringing them back to shore naked with a red towel (Google it), Germans are looking to take up the hole in Rwanda that Shitcunt has opened within a week of power! Revolution and I’ll be there at the fuucking front! They cannot jail you for free speech and anti political sentiment. Stand united!

Edited by mushroom

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I did get an answer from the nearest Labour MP.  This generic load of shit.   Thank you for your message.   Yesterday, I voted with the Government to convert the Winter Fuel Paym

Im not a religious man but you have a individual who defended a know paedophile and necrophiliac, has risen to be the most powerful man in the UK and within weeks has opened the country to even more p

If any politician shows support for lbqt,Mass illegal immigration,BLM or any other woke cause they should not be in their job.working people of this country should have more rights than a peodo who ca

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Johnston accused Starmer of not prosecuting Saville. Johnston's head of policy resigned  as she was disgusted at the accusation. The speaker bollocked Johnston and Johnston apologised . A review found Starmer in the clear of the accusation. The video is from way back.

I'm not defending Starmer. Just clarifying the video.

He just stole £ 300 quid a year or thereabouts from me and my Mrs . He will do so every year until we die.

The first act of a Labour government was to cut the old age pension. Already the second lowest pension in Europe.

He confiscated that payment from everybody in fact. Younger people will never see that money. 

I am glad I did not vote Labour.

Just because there own inquiry found him to be "innocent" means 0 really mate,of course there gona come to that conclusion,hes a f***ing dirtbsg,sure did he not not prosecute the muslim grooming gangs too? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
12 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Thanks mate, but a big thank you forl caring, I have been googling, and yes you are right,  I don't want nowt that isn't rightly mine, and some people have had to pay an amount back as they didn't inform.the DWP.change of circumstances , once again thank you, I've enough on.my.plate at the moment 

Honest British folk who have paid into the system their all lives getting a little back from the state but feel guilty about it whilst the "irregulars" get what ever they want.

Sir some of your posts are a bit "whacky" but fair play morals and pride a pre-requisite of a patriot something sadly missing in a great deal of this countrys population and a major reason why we are in this state.  

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Honest British folk who have paid into the system their all lives getting a little back from the state but feel guilty about it whilst the "irregulars" get what ever they want.

Sir some of your posts are a bit "whacky" but fair play morals and pride a pre-requisite of a patriot something sadly missing in a great deal of this countrys population and a major reason why we are in this state.  

The reason the country is in that state is because more people keep voting for it than don’t……there’s no secret, there’s nothing complicated about it, it’s just as simple as that mate.

Traitors ain’t just in Westminster, they live in houses in every street in Britain. 

• Like 6

Talking to a chap on the road I live on yesterday who has just retired and got his state pension and due to working all his life and has a bit of a private pension will not qualify for the winter fuel allowance before the election he told me he was voting for Labour though yesterday he said he he have never voted for Labour if he had known what they have done and I dare bet their's many more pensioners who would not have voted Labour knowing they were going to do this. 

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Talking to a chap on the road I live on yesterday who has just retired and got his state pension and due to working all his life and has a bit of a private pension will not qualify for the winter fuel allowance before the election he told me he was voting for Labour though yesterday he said he he have never voted for Labour if he had known what they have done and I dare bet their's many more pensioners who would not have voted Labour knowing they were going to do this. 

And vote fer who eh, look the sooner we all , yes ALL, realise its folks like thissen, keep voting labor conservative over n over again, this country will never ever bee the same again, its to late, us brits like to think the worst will never happen, and just sit behind there nets, will  its happened . and what about raf scampton, planning to house asylum seekers eh, its bin sctapped though, but the very thoughts is a downright disgrace to those fallen in two world wars 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

The reason the country is in that state is because more people keep voting for it than don’t……there’s no secret, there’s nothing complicated about it, it’s just as simple as that mate.

Traitors ain’t just in Westminster, they live in houses in every street in Britain. 

Some are just misinformed or like my father stuck in the 70's and still feel the Labour party represent the working man, it don't make them traitors though. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

And vote fer who eh, look the sooner we all , yes ALL, realise its folks like thissen, keep voting labor conservative over n over again, this country will never ever bee the same again, its to late, us brits like to think the worst will never happen, and just sit behind there nets, will  its happened . and what about raf scampton, planning to house asylum seekers eh, its bin sctapped though, but the very thoughts is a downright disgrace to those fallen in two world wars 

Excellent post ! 

7 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Feck me mate, have they sorted your medication out.  You're coming out with some right sensible posts lately.

• Haha 3