5 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Ed Milliband is pledging to honour a £11.6 billion foreign climate crisis aid package, the cuts to the pensioners cold weather payments will save £1.5 billion, cut/scrap the climate aid package and look after our own

Politicians love moral grandstanding on the world political stage whilst simultaneously kicking f**k out of their own people.

• Like 6

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I did get an answer from the nearest Labour MP.  This generic load of shit.   Thank you for your message.   Yesterday, I voted with the Government to convert the Winter Fuel Paym

Im not a religious man but you have a individual who defended a know paedophile and necrophiliac, has risen to be the most powerful man in the UK and within weeks has opened the country to even more p

If any politician shows support for lbqt,Mass illegal immigration,BLM or any other woke cause they should not be in their job.working people of this country should have more rights than a peodo who ca

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Politicians love moral grandstanding on the world political stage whilst simultaneously kicking f**k out of their own people.

Rachel Reeves claimed £4,400 of taxpayers money towards her energy bill before axing winter fuel payments for pensioners, the chancellor and labour mps used over £400,000 of public money to heat their homes

• Like 3
Just now, Bakerboy said:

Rachel Reeves claimed £4,400 of taxpayers money towards her energy bill before axing winter fuel payments for pensioners, the chancellor and labour mps used over £400,000 of public money to heat their homes

Fckn sickening, they turn my stomach

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Ffs sake. Telling me that at this time of night will cause my blood pressure to spike out of control. Restless,muttering, restless bitter night ahead. 😁

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1

Watching the various news channels, it’s only the far left Marxist fanatics that are supporting this . 
Normal working class Labour voters are waking up and asking “ what have we done ?”

Well, they say repent at leisure, well, you’ve got five years to ponder your mistake …..

Cheers.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Watching the various news channels, it’s only the far left Marxist fanatics that are supporting this . 
Normal working class Labour voters are waking up and asking “ what have we done ?”

Well, they say repent at leisure, well, you’ve got five years to ponder your mistake …..

Cheers.

Let's be honest, Starmer is more Tory than the Tories. Lol

• Like 2
4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Voted labour , that's what they have done 

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Voted labour , that's what they have done 

Let's be honest though if labour had proposed this cut to winter fuel payments in their manifesto before the election they would have still been in opposition. What this cut to WFP has reaffirmed to me that most of us already knew is politicians are not to be trusted. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Let's be honest though if labour had proposed this cut to winter fuel payments in their manifesto before the election they would have still been in opposition. What this cut to WFP has reaffirmed to me that most of us already knew is politicians are not to be trusted. 

To be fair mate they didn't pledge to keep it in their manifesto. Let's hope for everyone's sake there is long term gain from their treacherous act.

12 minutes ago, big feet said:

To be fair mate they didn't pledge to keep it in their manifesto. Let's hope for everyone's sake there is long term gain from their treacherous act.

Find it sad though not surprising all 3 Rotherham MPs voted to stop the allowance when their will be thousands of pensioners in the area who will not qualify for pension credits due to having small pensions from nationalised industries' they worked in back when we needed coal and steel and not forgetting the retired council worker's who emptied the bins and cared for the elderly and disabled it's not as though their in the high tax bracket with their state pension and work related one.

• Like 1

I've always been proud of what my grandparents and parents achieved during their lives. I've mentioned it in a previous post, but for some reason there appears to be a resentment and jealousy by the younger people of this country towards the older generation and this is being picked up on by Labour.

Gone are the days of respecting your elders and being grateful for their contributions throughout their lives its like they are being blamed for all the worlds problems and in some cases its pure hatred.

'Why do you HATE pensioners?!' | Panel LOCK HORNS over Labour's cut to winter fuel payments (youtube.com) 

13 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Ed Milliband is pledging to honour a £11.6 billion foreign climate crisis aid package, the cuts to the pensioners cold weather payments will save £1.5 billion, cut/scrap the climate aid package and look after our own

Climate aid package,what a f***ing joke,money for the boys that's it,if they stopped tinkering with the weather we will be gran.

13 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Fckn sickening, they turn my stomach

See this is the shit that sickens me,claims thousands of our hard earned cash for themselves but screw everyone else,why are we not at stormont or Westminster with pitchforks an taking the c**ts to the gallows for treasonaous acts against us?

5 minutes ago, Francie, said:

See this is the shit that sickens me,claims thousands of our hard earned cash for themselves but screw everyone else,why are we not at stormont or Westminster with pitchforks an taking the c**ts to the gallows for treasonaous acts against us?

Maybe because you'd be getting ten years before you can say blueberry pie?

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I've always been proud of what my grandparents and parents achieved during their lives. I've mentioned it in a previous post, but for some reason there appears to be a resentment and jealousy by the younger people of this country towards the older generation and this is being picked up on by Labour.

Gone are the days of respecting your elders and being grateful for their contributions throughout their lives its like they are being blamed for all the worlds problems and in some cases its pure hatred.

'Why do you HATE pensioners?!' | Panel LOCK HORNS over Labour's cut to winter fuel payments (youtube.com) 

I put a lot of that down to the narrative from a lot of left wing organisations and politicians blaming those of a certain age for Brexit.

• Like 1