Migrants drown in channel crossing.

3 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I’ve said it before train some killer whales to sink the dinghy’s like the pod that try to sink the yachts . Sounds harsh but the uk can’t cope with the population increases.

Who’s going to train them lol

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strange that out of the 1000s we see arrive its all men but if theres a drowning its nearly always women and kids

We are about to pay off our mortgage 6 yrs earlier than planned,sell up,take the money and hopefully get on Greymans Tip and live aboard a barge..then we both plan to just work 2/3 day a week,slow rig

It lays solely at the door of the politicians imo , if illegal migration wasn't encouraged and rewarded they wouldn't risk their lives to get here. 70+ thousand here now milling about in hotels and ho

Posted Images

Seen a news report that they were given a chance of rescue by a french boat, they refused as it would have meant returning to france, if thats the case then feckem, time the government started listening and acting in favour of the british people rather than locking tem up when they speak out, eventually things are going to kick off and make the battles of the miners strikes look like a playground spat (and there`s no way there are enough coppers now to control it).

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Strange that out of the 1000s we see arrive its all men but if theres a drowning its nearly always women and kids

My thoughts exactly mate. 

1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Its funny you say that I was only saying to my wife last night do we sale the house, but move where? We moved 4 years ago to better ourselves try to distance our self's from this crap and love where we are but that may all change if illegals move in next door and we've seen a massive change in the demographics of the area in a very short time. Do we take our savings and pensions out and spend it before the government pillage them, but what happens if things don't get to the point they appear to be going and you have no back up in your old age ?

Its almost like were in a vacuum not really knowing what to do for the best as we still cant believe what route we seem to be taking. Perhaps having a complete breakdown of society wouldn't be such a bad thing we would actually know what we have to do then and have some sort of reset. For a government that champions highlighting mental health I cant see how their present path is helping that!     

We are about to pay off our mortgage 6 yrs earlier than planned,sell up,take the money and hopefully get on Greymans Tip and live aboard a barge..then we both plan to just work 2/3 day a week,slow right down,started selling off all the shit you buy and don't need over the yrs,will only be keeping my tools and some fishing gear, everything else is going,bikes, ski's and motors...I want out of this nonsense 👍

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, kanny said:

3rd load this morning....

Eamonn Holmes advocating shooting holes in the dinghies on GB news, he'll be getting a knock on the door and a few yrs behind one if he's not careful

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Eamonn Holmes advocating shooting holes in the dinghies on GB news, he'll be getting a knock on the door and a few yrs behind one if he's not careful

Bit tapped that fella is, should be in an institute theres a spare cell going here, and you get your own front door key , not bin same sin Ruth buggered him off 

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

We are about to pay off our mortgage 6 yrs earlier than planned,sell up,take the money and hopefully get on Greymans Tip and live aboard a barge..then we both plan to just work 2/3 day a week,slow right down,started selling off all the shit you buy and don't need over the yrs,will only be keeping my tools and some fishing gear, everything else is going,bikes, ski's and motors...I want out of this nonsense 👍

Very similar plan myself. My dad has a narrowboat and rents bottom end of a farmers field about an hour's drive from his house.It's a plot with parking and running water in middle of nowhere. There is only 4 boats there including his, the other 3 are full time liveaboards and my dad's is just his hobby. He rents the plot and mooring for only £25 A week. 

Edited by Leo Sayer
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Its funny you say that I was only saying to my wife last night do we sale the house, but move where? We moved 4 years ago to better ourselves try to distance our self's from this crap and love where we are but that may all change if illegals move in next door and we've seen a massive change in the demographics of the area in a very short time. Do we take our savings and pensions out and spend it before the government pillage them, but what happens if things don't get to the point they appear to be going and you have no back up in your old age ?

Its almost like were in a vacuum not really knowing what to do for the best as we still cant believe what route we seem to be taking. Perhaps having a complete breakdown of society wouldn't be such a bad thing we would actually know what we have to do then and have some sort of reset. For a government that champions highlighting mental health I cant see how their present path is helping that!     

try and find somewhere that is more rural with no neighbours breathing down your neck i can't see another house and the only streetlights i can see are from across the water in Anglesey, I'm out of the way but not far from anywhere, like you said you have to try and distance yourself from the crap if only to keep your sanity

• Like 1

Moving is a ball ache. A house popped up the other day that we liked, rang up about a viewing, whilst on the phone they talked me into going to their office to discuss mortgages and they also arranged to value our house. Had a bit on yesterday afternoon so cancelled the mortgage appointment but said I'm still available to view the house, had a few missed calls and a voicemail half our before our viewing to tell me the house had been sold that day. I'm glad I cancelled the mortgage appointment now. I don't think I'd move again unless it was a new build, no hassle.

38 minutes ago, greg64 said:

try and find somewhere that is more rural with no neighbours breathing down your neck i can't see another house and the only streetlights i can see are from across the water in Anglesey, I'm out of the way but not far from anywhere, like you said you have to try and distance yourself from the crap if only to keep your sanity

I get you mate but I still have to work for another few years unfortunately and it cost us over 10k to move so not viable to move again in such a short time. We moved to a semi rural area, we have a nature reserve across the road from us and a unhindered view of the Quantocks from my window, spent a fortune doing the house up and love it here. I thought we were distancing ourselves but bugger all I can do (legally) if a family of them, or worse still a group of single blokes move in next door.        

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I get you mate but I still have to work for another few years unfortunately and it cost us over 10k to move so not viable to move again in such a short time. We moved to a semi rural area, we have a nature reserve across the road from us and a unhindered view of the Quantocks from my window, spent a fortune doing the house up and love it here. I thought we were distancing ourselves but bugger all I can do (legally) if a family of them, or worse still a group of single blokes move in next door.        

well sounds like your in a good spot to be honest ,i try not to use social media that much and stay of x as is just depressing trust me that helps your sanity as well 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Krishna said:

Moving is a ball ache. A house popped up the other day that we liked, rang up about a viewing, whilst on the phone they talked me into going to their office to discuss mortgages and they also arranged to value our house. Had a bit on yesterday afternoon so cancelled the mortgage appointment but said I'm still available to view the house, had a few missed calls and a voicemail half our before our viewing to tell me the house had been sold that day. I'm glad I cancelled the mortgage appointment now. I don't think I'd move again unless it was a new build, no hassle.

You don’t need mortgages in council properties pal