Migrants drown in channel crossing.

Sources saying the bottom basically fell out of the boat with 60/70 migrants on board. Twelve or more dead, a couple missing. Six children, six woman , one being pregnant.

Edited by mackay
  • Sad 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strange that out of the 1000s we see arrive its all men but if theres a drowning its nearly always women and kids

We are about to pay off our mortgage 6 yrs earlier than planned,sell up,take the money and hopefully get on Greymans Tip and live aboard a barge..then we both plan to just work 2/3 day a week,slow rig

It lays solely at the door of the politicians imo , if illegal migration wasn't encouraged and rewarded they wouldn't risk their lives to get here. 70+ thousand here now milling about in hotels and ho

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Strange that out of the 1000s we see arrive its all men but if theres a drowning its nearly always women and kids

Yeh good point, but wonder if that  men are naturally  stronger  so last longer  in the sea  .and one thing I always think is there  must be sharks  taking this humans  in the sea, they got plenty  of big  blue sharks  in them waters   just sad way to end there lives that way, but as been said they know the risks they take just the kids   would have no chance in water.

• Like 1

It lays solely at the door of the politicians imo , if illegal migration wasn't encouraged and rewarded they wouldn't risk their lives to get here. 70+ thousand here now milling about in hotels and housing....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Borr said:

It lays solely at the door of the politicians imo , if illegal migration wasn't encouraged and rewarded they wouldn't risk their lives to get here. 70+ thousand here now milling about in hotels and housing....

70,000 is not far off the size of the British army…….and in fact it’s “70,000 MORE…..” not just 70,000. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, WILF said:

70,000 is not far off the size of the British army…….and in fact it’s “70,000 MORE…..” not just 70,000. 

Any one who's not concerned about this needs their head examined mate imo. Since the protest at the holiday inn at Manvers not so long ago in my home town of Rotherham loads of these people are now hanging around the town and the lying labour council are not telling people we're they are being housed. Rumour has it they have been put up in a brand new hotel that's just been built next to a new cinema that's just opened. It's fekin madness mate on an other level. I would feck off and leave my home town tomorrow if I could along with a load more folk who would do the same. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Screenshot_20240904_061654_Facebook.jpg

Rumours are that these asylum seekers were problematic, not surprised really when you place dozens of males together in a hotel with nothing to do. Whoever thought this would be a good idea needs testing 

• Like 2

Councils are being given millions to buy up empty houses, the one next to us has been on the market for a year and has just been sold to a buyer who didn't view it. The locals have already jumped to conclusions and the pitchforks are being sharpened, I've invested heavily in barbed wire.

All joking aside if local communities were damaged before we aint seen nothing yet.   

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

we aint seen nothing yet.   

Its enevitable that its going to get worse, much worse for the natural inhabitants of these islands mate, theres no other plausible outcome without the extreme measures necessary being taken to stop it and thats not happening

• Like 2

These little news flashes are All designed...to pull on the heart strings of the British Public...Starmer is going to drag this country back into the dark ages...what this country needs is a Purge... starting at the top tier and working it's way down to the local authority cnuts ,sat in their council offices pushing the agenda,any business that puts these people first ,over it's own for profit, should be flattened to the ground ,strip them of their assets and f**k the traitors off sharpish👍

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

These little news flashes are All designed...to pull on the heart strings of the British Public...Starmer is going to drag this country back into the dark ages...what this country needs is a Purge... starting at the top tier and working it's way down to the local authority cnuts ,sat in their council offices pushing the agenda,any business that puts these people first ,over it's own for profit, should be flattened to the ground ,strip them of their assets and f**k the traitors off sharpish👍

Its funny you say that I was only saying to my wife last night do we sale the house, but move where? We moved 4 years ago to better ourselves try to distance our self's from this crap and love where we are but that may all change if illegals move in next door and we've seen a massive change in the demographics of the area in a very short time. Do we take our savings and pensions out and spend it before the government pillage them, but what happens if things don't get to the point they appear to be going and you have no back up in your old age ?

Its almost like were in a vacuum not really knowing what to do for the best as we still cant believe what route we seem to be taking. Perhaps having a complete breakdown of society wouldn't be such a bad thing we would actually know what we have to do then and have some sort of reset. For a government that champions highlighting mental health I cant see how their present path is helping that!     

• Like 2
2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I’ve said it before train some killer whales to sink the dinghy’s like the pod that try to sink the yachts . Sounds harsh but the uk can’t cope with the population increases.

Fcukin  hell redders , cracking idea is that🤣, now then chaps, week after week, month after months, do this , do that, nowt but moan n no action, it's way to late, they are here and coming in daily, even welcomed by our own people, I could go on n.on but I've just got off my prayer mat, and cop fer this, I used to have bacon fer my breakfast those days are gone,    killer whales, effing belter