• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know you’re in trouble when mchull starts using google

Are you still f****n alive?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

“Flat Earthers” are entitled to their view, mate ! PMSL !

Cheers.

Mate give him a break...you know what these big flat land lads are like...all the same these lads that live out eastern prairie's..all they ever see is flat

• Haha 3

I can't believe people still believe we landed on the moon ffs, the world is full of gullible people. Can't people remember that time the Soviets used it as propaganda during the Cold War.... 

Edited by Pewit
  • Haha 1

I'm definatley not a flat earther lol

Has anyone seen the latest vids from inside the "iss" if you want a good laugh go look st the man caught in his "invincible" wires,a blind man could see it...

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I'm definatley not a flat earther lol

Has anyone seen the latest vids from inside the "iss" if you want a good laugh go look st the man caught in his "invincible" wires,a blind man could see it...

Eh? Are you claiming that it's all a hoax and people are hanging upside down in a make shift space station by wires for the show? Lol

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Eh? Are you claiming that it's all a hoax and people are hanging upside down in a make shift space station by wires for the show? Lol

The Big Bang Theory managed to have Howard floating about in a make believe ISS without wires ! 
But the American, Russian, European , Japanese governments are using wires to try and fool people ?

12CC9C53-3B6D-4DFC-BDA3-34E5AB5AF1A2.jpeg.b378b000bf2b8dd727a45d308bc3798a.jpeg

Give me a break ……

Cheers.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

You absolute spastic :laugh:

You literally biased the question to get the answer you want! This explains so much about your world view. :laugh:

lol ye having the craic with chart explains my world views i biased the question and still he talked himself out of it id get caught coursing with him anytime lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

The Big Bang Theory managed to have Howard floating about in a make believe ISS without wires ! 
But the American, Russian, European , Japanese governments are using wires to try and fool people ?

Give me a break ……

Cheers.

Yep, NASA spends billions a year to try and fake this and they forget to remove simple props like wires.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Give me a break ……

Cheers.

they have edited out the wires mate lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

lol ye having the craic with chart explains my world views i biased the question and still he talked himself out of it id get caught coursing with him anytime lol 

I represented myself and my brother when we went to court for trespass in pursuit of game or coneys and GBH.

We were found not guilty ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

I can't believe a multi billion-dollar organisation didn't think of that, crazy isn't it? Lol

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

No they didn’t, they had the actors on extremely thin platforms and edited them out. Not a wire in sight. Maybe NASA should have hired the Big Bang Theory special effect team ! PMSL !

Cheers.

17 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I would say that some of the footage is staged yes mate.

Saying you know most things,iv  a question,they say the iss is orbiting earth at 17900 mph,8km a SECOND.

How can they do space walks an look as if there just floating,why are no drag or them getting pulled away from the craft,17900 mph like,how does it work?

2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I would say that some of the footage is staged yes mate.

Saying you know most things,iv  a question,they say the iss is orbiting earth at 17900 mph,8km a SECOND.

How can they do space walks an look as if there just floating,why are no drag or them getting pulled away from the craft,17900 mph like,how does it work?

Here's footage from a supposed space walk,the astronaut is just floating barely even holding on,but the station is travelling at 17,900 mph hahaha how is he able to do it without being blown off the station?

It doesnt even look like theres any resistance from his body?

• Haha 1