17 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

@bird is the man regarding heights and weights lol

Haha , well this just my opinion  on dogs, not old Buck lol.in general   norm pups will deff make bitchs   height, maybe  3/4in taller  and some male pups with  move up bit to the size of male . Now when I bred a litter of bullmastiffs, my sire if you remember  won best male bullmastiff  in think  85 crufts.so  had lot of intreast in for breeding  etc.well he was the blue print of the breed of what a male should be , 27in 150lb   big, but very well balanced  animal.  Great head on him not to bully but strong muzzle ,Now had this question all day at crufts, if I bred would pups, 1st be like him, and his size. I told them the same as saying on here , pups  make bitches height, maybe 3/4 in taller males  could hit males size or just shade under.  How your pups bred,  depends what's in them and how many breeds, but in general  all make bitches height,    and males  could hit sire  size  there abouts.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, bird said:

Haha , well this just my opinion  on dogs, not old Buck lol.in general   norm pups will deff make bitchs   height, maybe  3/4in taller  and some male pups with  move up bit to the size of male . Now when I bred a litter of bullmastiffs, my sire if you remember  won best male bullmastiff  in think  85 crufts.so  had lot of intreast in for breeding  etc.well he was the blue print of the breed of what a male should be , 27in 150lb   big, but very well balanced  animal.  Great head on him not to bully but strong muzzle ,Now had this question all day at crufts, if I bred would pups, 1st be like him, and his size. I told them the same as saying on here , pups  make bitches height, maybe 3/4 in taller males  could hit males size or just shade under.  How your pups bred,  depends what's in them and how many breeds, but in general  all make bitches height,    and males  could hit sire  size  there abouts.

It was just said in jest mate hope you’re well 

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

It was just said in jest mate hope you’re well 

I know your good lad, was ment for the lad  with pups really, not st in stone with cross breeds,   but not sure how dogs are bred . Me struggling  with my looked knee, I don't really  want  a op  knee  replacement,  because  it feckin painful for a 8 or 9 days after op. As on me own now since my wife died  Feb, if op I have nobody to help look after me from surgery  say  2 weeks, I be on crutches for couple weeks. And the old dogs be prob for me OK Buck 12, little woody 15, but I could walk and feed them  for  couple weeks. I did try kennels by me when knee was hurting 3 months full up till end of Sep, couldn't  get no body to walk them feed them so had to feed Buck in garden, not to his kennel could walk to it, didn't walk them for 5days, then bit the bullet with the pain and walked them. But knee replacement  bit lot longer and more painful than 5 days.And the other mate, u need to try keep mobile  to try sell my bungalow,  so I can move back to South staffs. So  not going great this really got loads in my head to worry about.But hope you family are fit and well, it crap getting old mate.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, bird said:

Ok thanks for info and just bull grey and if they didn’t go other fathers height I’ll be happy 

4 minutes ago, Abullx said:

Ok thanks for info and just bull grey and if they didn’t go other fathers height I’ll be happy 

Well there you go mate, they make  bitches height, and maybe  couple male pups hit sire size. Now when I had bulldog greys, my 3 I had, made height this is males  not bitches 1/4 pit 3/4grey 26in 70lb, 2  3/8 pit  5/8 grey 26in 75  77lb there abouts,  some 1xs  25 26 in  75lb, if 2nd gen 1x   some bit lighter   bit shorter,  but with x breeds never really know, but the old bulldog should always drop  down bit in height.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, bird said:

Well there you go mate, they make  bitches height, and maybe  couple male pups hit sire size. Now when I had bulldog greys, my 3 I had, made height this is males  not bitches 1/4 pit 3/4grey 26in 70lb, 2  3/8 pit  5/8 grey 26in 75  77lb there abouts,  some 1xs  25 26 in  75lb, if 2nd gen 1x   some bit lighter   bit shorter,  but with x breeds never really know, but the old bulldog should always drop  down bit in height.

Ok thanks 

Edited by Abullx
  • Abullx changed the title to .